Followers 0
legendkiller

WWF, WCW & ECW Original Videos, Britwrest Non Wrestling DVDs

12 posts in this topic

Having a clear out and looking to get rid of some stuff

More Stuff added 26/1/12

Lots of WWF, WCW and ECW Videos

Edited by legendkiller

Anyone thinking of buying off legendkiller prepare to be ripped off. I've been chasing him for ages over 3 dvds I bought and have been told they will be sent out numerous times but they never are. The first 2 I bought off him I thought I'd be fair and send the money as a gift so he didn't lose out on payapl fees so he's made a nice little profit there but I'm opened a dispute for the other.

*Edit - forgot to mention he also tried to change the price of one he quoted and then told me I'd only arranged to buy 2 instead of 3 but both times I had his pms saved.

Edited by diamond_dust

Woh kid PM me, your DVDs have been sent.

The dispute and comment stay until the dvds turn up then I'll close them because after all the messing around I've done I honestly don't believe you. As for PM you I've been chasing you for a while now and each time I get told going out tomorrow, going out friday etc yet it never does. Your last pm told me I'd bought one less then I had and when I asked you about it you never answered. If you've posted them as you say you have nothing to worry about but for now the disputes open and my comments stand.

Just to update - considering they "had been sent" in your message on Sunday, meaning they went out Saturday at the latest and I'm still empty handed I'm not convinced.

Quick update. He said I was given a full refund today. What he actually means is he refunded the second payment which I would've got back from the paypal dispute and kept the first bigger one. Not convinced on your honesty level.

So after the last post and a PM from him asking for my paypal and he'd send it the rest directly and nothing happening again I think we can officially chalk legendkiller Jamie Taylor as a con man. Deal with him at your own risk.