Wrestling Schools 2012

The Real RAMPAGE

I get a lot of people asking me about school's/academy's within the UK, And I can't find an up to date list, (I haven't looked that hard, I know)..

If you run a school/academy, can you give me all the details to send out.

If I get a few mins I will put the on my website, as we are not building rings anymore, I have made it a place to advertise Ring Hire's and a few other things..

Thanks....

WAW Academy Unit 6a Ashbourne ind est, mile cross lane Norwich NR6 6RY, Weekend seminars first weekend every month sat/sun 10am-5-30pm

daily and one on one training available.incorporating Grapplers gym, weights, cardio, circuit training available.

for onfo go to www.wawuk.com click to academy.

60137_114585838599201_114585695265882_121449_1958855_n.jpg

Scottish Pro Wrestling Academy

The Scottish Pro Wrestling Academy currently offers wrestling training every Sunday in both Barrhead and Airdrie.

Classes are every Sunday from 11am till 3pm and are priced at

Runcorn Wrestling Academy is the official training school of Britannia Wrestling Promotions. RWA was formed by Andy Baker (currently OVW's Andreas Rossi) as a Runcorn community project and is currently run by three Head Trainers The Babyface Pitbull (trained by TNA Wrestlings Taz at Team Taz Dojo NY as well as by Andy Baker and Leicester Shoot Wrestling Academy) - Corey Edwardson (trained through the ranks of RWA as well as being a former BWP Tag Team Champion) and finally by World of Sport legend 'Gypsy' John Kenny.

The school is ideally situated at The Grangeway Community Centre in the heart of Runcorn and has great training facilities.

RWA have produced wrestlers to not only Britannia Wrestling Promotions, but to other equally-reputable Promotions as well.

National Community Wrestling Alliance

NCWA is a wrestling training school set up by Andy Hogg, Matt Wand, Andy Cain and Mark Sanderson with help from Jon Hall, Alan Johnson and others.

Our training sessions are at the S18gym@ Akademy, Dronfield every Saturday, 2-5pm and cost

• Paid Members

If you live in or around the cheshire area why not check out the :

GB Pro Wrestling Training school

GB Pro Wrestling are a new Professional wrestling company formed within the Cheshire area. We provide Pro Wrestling Training as well as Promoting Live Wrestling Shows in the near future.

The School is fully insured, with two top class trainers, we will do all we can to provide you with the skills you need.

General information

Training is on Saturdays, 10.00 am - 12.00pm, and will be held each week, with additional sessions to follow. Ages are 12+, with anybody under the age of 12, being seen by appointment first. The training itself will be fully in-ring, with a 16 x 16 ft wrestling ring up at each session.

Head Trainer: Zack "Diamond" Gibson

Our head trainer for the school comes to GB Pro wrestling to help the fans of today become the talent of the future. Working for some of the bigger Companies in the UK today. Zack brings an avid knowledge of mat based / "British style" wrestling, as well as high impact / aerial maneuvers.

Address

Camm Street Gymnasium

Camm Street

Crewe

CW2 7DN

Tel: 07557 058 998

Email: gbprowrestling@gmail.com

Training Times

Every Saturday

Training Classes: 12pm - 14.00

GB Pro Trainers

Zack Diamond

Dean "D-Mac" Gough

Contact

Telephone: 07557 058 998 or E-mail: gbprowrestling@gmail.com

for more information.

The Source Wrestling School

The Source Wrestling School is the first stepping stone for the potential stars of the Scottish Wrestling Alliance. It is the ONLY full-time training school in Scotland, open 7 days a week and is regarded as one of the best training schools in the UK.

At the training school you will find Scotland

Archived