Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 13, 2012 Awards Moderator Posted January 13, 2012 Yep, Ian's Bulldog post for me, too. Sometimes I see some posts in on and off-topic and think 'fuck that, I can't be arsed reading it' or sometimes I simply don't have the time but with Ian's posts like that I can be arsed and I will make the time. It's a great format he's used and I think the Bulldog one was the best of a very, very good bunch. Some other crackers up for this award, but I just can't look past Ian's for this.
Guest Posted January 14, 2012 Posted January 14, 2012 Raid. I know people will scoff at him putting so much into it to the point where he may have made himself out to look like a bigger antagonist than June, but it's a deconstruction the likes of which Supremo (and myself once upon a time) would dole out while still keeping things interesting. Ian's Bulldog post is a thing of beauty though. Please do one on Triple H. 100% of this. It's exactly the kind of thing that doesn't happen enough and so deserves recognition. Ian's appreciation threads are great, but this is a thing of absolute beauty.
Recommended Posts