TNA Nostalgia Thread

Loki

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Siaki also botch a moonsault which basically destroyed Alan Funk's face and left him deaf in one ear? I remember reading it was so bad his eye was hanging out the socket!

That was the Baltic Brawl event in Helsinki, Finland where that occurred. Memories that come to my mind, starting with the 1st and 2nd shows.The Johnsons tag team and a Rikishi rip off called Cheex.The Dupps (one of whom was Trevor Murdoch) formulating an incomprehensible match where you scored points for having the fans hold your weapons before bashing your opponent with them, hitting Jeremy Borash and an elderly ticket lady and dunking your opponent's head down a portapotty. It was Teo (a midget wrestler) who won the challenge.Goldilocks being a more memorable backstage interviewer and presenter than many other clueless and uninterested gals in the business. And her subsequent heel turn on Erik Watts. Included amongst this was a fantastic talent in Alex Shelly brought in to the insulting position of 'the baby bear' and getting squashed by Eric Watts. Monty Brown and the 'POUUUUUUUUUNCE!' An entertaining personality who sadly didn't further his popularity with the 'ruler of the Serengeti' gimmick.Tiny the timekeeper ripping his shirt off and having a sequence with Kid Kash. This man would later be a parody of Big Dick Johnson. The World X Cup special weekly PPV's, including one with British wrestlers from All-Star fame.CM Punk being a stable mate and follower of Raven while he was simultaneously feuding with him in ROH and other promotions. Christian Cage jumping ship.Kurt Angle signing. I remember this being huge at the time.

Archived