FIGHT CLUB PRO Infinity

funkyone

From memory the results where :

Lee Hunter bt Dave Mastiff, Bobby Barratt and Clint Margera

MK Mikinan vs Spud, Dave Williams and Jim Hunter

Eddie Edwards Bt Trent 7 and Nigel McGuiness

MK Mikinan bt Lee Hunter to win the Infinity trophy

I think this now means that MK gets a shot at Eddie Edwards on a future show which would be an awesome match.

Infinity Tournament (The top 8 FC:P fighters over the year compete)

Semi Final 1.

Lee Hunter beat Clint Margera, Dave Mastiff and Bobby Barratt in a 4 way elimination match

Lee Hunter wins by last eliminating Clint Margera via crippler crossface tap out 22mins. (Bell to bell not counting entrances).

Barratt went first, Mastiff 2nd.

Semi Final 2.

• Paid Members

Dan has the results correct, there's some more detail on my Twitter including match times.

It was my first experience of Fight Club Pro, and I was very impressed, the setup is unique and the late nature of the show (830 start, 1130 finish) didn't bother me as I was staying in Wolverhampton overnight anyway.

The mix of established UK and American talent with the promotion's own was very good, particularly the build to Spud/McKinnan at the end of their 4-way, the surprise appearance of Eddie Edwards was a bonus. Of course, the fact he won the title means he should be back. I just hope I can make it..

Dan has the results correct, there's some more detail on my Twitter including match times.

It was my first experience of Fight Club Pro, and I was very impressed, the setup is unique and the late nature of the show (830 start, 1130 finish) didn't bother me as I was staying in Wolverhampton overnight anyway.

The mix of established UK and American talent with the promotion's own was very good, particularly the build to Spud/McKinnan at the end of their 4-way, the surprise appearance of Eddie Edwards was a bonus. Of course, the fact he won the title means he should be back. I just hope I can make it..

It was also my first experience of fight club pro. The atmosphere was incredible and the actual wrestling was fantastic, certainly some guys to keep an eye out for. Well worth

Archived