FIGHT CLUB PRO Infinity

funkyone

From memory the results where :

Lee Hunter bt Dave Mastiff, Bobby Barratt and Clint Margera

MK Mikinan vs Spud, Dave Williams and Jim Hunter

Eddie Edwards Bt Trent 7 and Nigel McGuiness

MK Mikinan bt Lee Hunter to win the Infinity trophy

I think this now means that MK gets a shot at Eddie Edwards on a future show which would be an awesome match.

Don't you just love it when the promoter always books himself against the yanks....

FCP is an amazing little promotion, it's very hard hitting and aimed at an adult audience, so it's got something of an old ECW type vibe going on.

It's true they generally only have about 4 matches a show, but when the matches go so long and are generally very high quality that's all they need. The venue and the cage around the ring add a unique feel to the promotion and the crowd is always up for it, the hot atmosphere adds so much to the shows.

Trent does tend to fight a lot of the imports but he is the champion on merit rather than because of anything behind the scenes and he always delivers in the big matches. His match with Sami from the CZW shows was a good a match you will see this year and the 3 way last weekend was awesome.

It's not a huge roster but Trent and MK are 2 of the best workers in the country and the only reason they don't feature in the UKFF polls is because they don't tend to take many bookings outside of FCP so not many people get to see them. Everyone knows how good Mastiff and Spud are, the Hunter Brothers are a good tag team and Clint Magera and Dan Ryder have put on some blinders in recent months during their fued.

FCP is definitely worth checking out if you haven't got to a show yet.

hey Guys at FCP

2011 has been a fantastic year and im really looking forward to 2012

do you have any idea when you will releasing dates ???

cheers

In a bit of sense, to keep updated on Fight Club Pro, it's best to search Fight Club: PRO on facebook

hey Guys at FCP

2011 has been a fantastic year and im really looking forward to 2012

do you have any idea when you will releasing dates ???

cheers

In a bit of sense, to keep updated on Fight Club Pro, it's best to search Fight Club: PRO on facebook

or fightclubpro.com

true i just forgot the website myself. I'm still not one for the links at the top not being clearly visible but oh well.

Archived