Black Friday

Cobra1000

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Black Friday? Isn't that when people who never go out, go on works Xmas parties and get drunk after four pints?

You're thinking of crazy or mad Friday, the one before Christmas day.

Mad Friday is the Friday when trades break up for Christmas, not the Friday before Christmas. So it's the 16th December. Can't stand town around Christmas myself anymore.

Called black eyed friday in Cumbria, on account of Sellafield shutting down, and every worker getting fucking wasted and twatting each other, never a good day/night to be in town :)

Its been kind of crap on amazon uk compared to last year, however saying that I did pick up some perfume for my mum that I was going to buy anyway but got 7quid off with their black Friday deal, reading the forums on there is far more entertaining though, some real crazy people, especially when they don't get what they want, and there is this troll Mr Ali, I remember him from last year, he keeps making threads about getting PS3's for 75quid that came up when nobody else was looking lol.

• Paid Members
The Game Of Thrones books boxset is coming up in an hour. Could be a bargain!

I just bought all of them a couple of weeks back :( Got them on buy 2 get one free, but still dreading seeing what they're going to sell it for.

Personally I'm waiting to see what the 32gb micro SD card comes down to from

Im sure that Game Of Thrones set has already been on this week, infact quite a lot of the items are repeat deals, seems like they really want to get rid of some stock, you can see looking at the bar that stuff is hardly selling, seems like people must have clicked on stuff straight away without even knowing the deal and then dropped it out there basket later on, hence why stuff is back up and not selling fast at all.

Black Friday? Isn't that when people who never go out, go on works Xmas parties and get drunk after four pints?

You're thinking of crazy or mad Friday, the one before Christmas day.

Mad Friday is the Friday when trades break up for Christmas, not the Friday before Christmas. So it's the 16th December. Can't stand town around Christmas myself anymore.

Called black eyed friday in Cumbria, on account of Sellafield shutting down, and every worker getting fucking wasted and twatting each other, never a good day/night to be in town :)

It's always been known as that up here too, for obvious reasons. Fucking horrible day to be out in town.

• Paid Members
6 months of LoveFilm for 17.50 is the best of the Amazon deals I've seen so far. Wasn't quick enough to get it but hopefully that'll come back around later in the week.

Did decide to take a punt on the Driver game for tenner which will hopefully fill a bit of the void left till Criterion Games stop messing around and make a proper Burnout game again

LoveFilm is on the list for 2pm today.

Archived