Birmingham Wrestling ?

Dr.Fever

Im working in Birmingham later this month until end of december, would be good to catch some wrestling when Im there

- anyone know any wrestling events going on?

I know there is wrestling at NEC, but im looking for events in/near the city centre. Think there have been wrestling shows in in digbirth in the past.

Cheers for any help...

The only show i know of in Birmingham at the minute is happening right now for New Scene Wrestling which itself is at the Irish Centre in Digbeth.

West Brom which isn't far from Birmingham has Phoenix Pro Wrestling there on the 9th of December at the West Bromwich Labour Club.

We're putting on a weekender in a couple of weeks time, with Birmingham shows on November 18th, 19th and 20th. We're using a lot of well-regarded names, such as Mark Andrews (who recently competed for CHIKARA in the USA), and his fellow UKFF UK50 debutant "Wild Boar" Mike Hitchman. There's a couple more names we're going to announce in the next few days too, who Britwres followers will be familiar with. Tickets are only

Thanks for info.

Does New Scene Wrestling have any upcoming events? I cant see any dates on their facebook. Digberth would be easy to get to.

I will be working til late most days, staying in city centre hotel - so wrestling shows in the city centre would be best for me.

Thanks for the Attack! dates, I will probably come along to some of the shows, looks like some good shows coming up.

They have one on 1st Jan but unfortunatley that doesnt help you

It is Davey Richards vs Eddie Edwards though so maybe worth staying a few days extra

I think that has swayed my choice of where to go NYE, 'Gale in birmingham ...followed by Richards vs Edwards on the 1st. Big fan of both these wrestlers.

Thanks for info

• Paid Members

Wrestling in Birmingham and the West Midlands used to be a right little hotbed, with FCW, WAR & K-Star running shows. You had some cracking workers- Spud, Dave Moralez (Mastiff), Jack Storm, Rob Hunter, Luke 'Dragon' Phoenix, Saul Adams, Swift Justice, Kev O'Neill. Not sure which of those promotions are still going these days.

All 3 of them still run shows i believe. Swift Justice still work FCW i think, i know they work at AWE. Spud and Dave Moralez(Mastiff) are working at FCP in Wolverhampton now.

Jack Storm, Rob Hunter, Luke 'Dragon' Phoenix, Saul Adams - i don't know much of these except for Saul and i believe these guys don't wrestle Anymore.

Kev O'Neil is at AWW Wrestling now and they have a show happening at the Birmingham Ballroom next year i believe (used to be the old Carling Academy)

Archived