WWE Smackdown Spoilers

TildeGuy~!

Big Show and Mark Henry both did some really great work in this I thought. Especially the last segment.

What the fuck was that Hornswaggle/Booker segment about? It literally made no sense .. well, about as much as sense as the 'walk out' stuff anyway.

Can't decide what Booker's best line was this week .. "it's a street .. brawl .. street!" .. or claiming he went to the loo rather than walking out.

Didnt make sense no, I reckon they just had a few minutes of tv time to kill and couldnt think of anything to put in the spot, not worth putting a wrestling match in the slot for 2 mins, nothing to promote so why not do something random. I agree it was pointless.

Well alot of sites were reporting last week that WWE are wanting to put Booker T back as an active wrestler for a short-term feud (Rhodes or Christian are who were mentioned), so it could have some correlation to that i.e. gives the heel some ammo/reason to start feuding with him - I guess we'll see in the next couple of weeks if it develops.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big Show and Mark Henry both did some really great work in this I thought. Especially the last segment.

What the fuck was that Hornswaggle/Booker segment about? It literally made no sense .. well, about as much as sense as the 'walk out' stuff anyway.

Can't decide what Booker's best line was this week .. "it's a street .. brawl .. street!" .. or claiming he went to the loo rather than walking out.

Didnt make sense no, I reckon they just had a few minutes of tv time to kill and couldnt think of anything to put in the spot, not worth putting a wrestling match in the slot for 2 mins, nothing to promote so why not do something random. I agree it was pointless.

Well alot of sites were reporting last week that WWE are wanting to put Booker T back as an active wrestler for a short-term feud (Rhodes or Christian are who were mentioned), so it could have some correlation to that i.e. gives the heel some ammo/reason to start feuding with him - I guess we'll see in the next couple of weeks if it develops.

IF thats the case it would have to be Rhodes, every week since Bookers bein back he has got a bag to put over his head. He has also starting to get pissed off by it cos every week Cole mentions it

Archived