WWE Smackdown Spoilers

TildeGuy~!

If I'm 9 years old right now, I think Air Boom are worthless jackasses. WTF are they doing with this thing?

Exactly, Triple H is so much of a loved face that all the faces that walked out could now be hated. It better be worth it in the end.
Basically its going to be Team Triple H Vs. Christians Stable, if Triple H loses he quits as COO, and on Triple H's Team Orton, Cena, The Rock, Sheamus and two other guys.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only if nobody actually turns up to Raw next week.

LK's dream finally comes true on Monday. 2 hours of Triple standing in the ring talking for the whole show!
No it'll be 1 hour of HHH talking, then the main event of Cena vs Punk vs Sheamus vs anyone else who didn't walk out at the end of Raw (HHH as special guest ref).
Great! But who's going to film it? Also, I think it'll be Sheamus Vs Cena Vs Orton. Punk'll have to provide commentary...More seriously, I was ready to forgive Air Boom walking out. The way I saw it was that they (and the rest of the faces who you'd think might side with Trips) were just part of a work force that were collectively walking out. Not wanting to be seen as scabs, y'know? But to have them actually speak out against Triple H really doesn't make sense.The only, ONLY, way I can see out of this now is that there's someone in the locker room doing a Joe E Legend and stirring things up to turn everyone against Triple H. Possibly a major face waiting on a heel turn... John Cena anyone?OK, I'm joking. Just getting the latest 'Turn Cena Heel' angle out of the way before anyone else does.More seriously again, and apologies if this should be in the Raw thread, someone mentioned being confused by Jerry Lawler's stand. Makes perfect sense to me- he said it himself- Triple H is not to blame for what's happening, per se, but as long as he's in power these 'situations' will keep occurring because someone wants Trips removed. For their own good, the no confidence vote was the best option even if they didn't all totally agree with it.Apart from Air Boom, who apparently did...

• Paid Members

I really do hope this is leading to a good old-fashioned Survivor Series match. It feels like it's been a long while since there was a reason for Survivor Series to even have that name.

Sure has.Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Chris Masters, Big Show, and MVP defeated Alberto Del Rio, Tyler Reks, Drew McIntyre, Jack Swagger, and Cody Rhodes.It will have been a whole 12 months.

I really do hope this is leading to a good old-fashioned Survivor Series match. It feels like it's been a long while since there was a reason for Survivor Series to even have that name.

Sure has.Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Chris Masters, Big Show, and MVP defeated Alberto Del Rio, Tyler Reks, Drew McIntyre, Jack Swagger, and Cody Rhodes.It will have been a whole 12 months.
I think he means the main event of the show. A match like John Cena, The Rock, Triple H, CM Punk and Sheamus versus Alberto Del Rio, The Miz, R-Truth, Christian and Kevin Nash would feel bigger than the match at last year's event.

• Paid Members

If I'm 9 years old right now, I think Air Boom are worthless jackasses. WTF are they doing with this thing?

Exactly, Triple H is so much of a loved face that all the faces that walked out could now be hated. It better be worth it in the end.
Basically its going to be Team Triple H Vs. Christians Stable, if Triple H loses he quits as COO, and on Triple H's Team Orton, Cena, The Rock, Sheamus and two other guys.
What are you talking about? Going by that Triple H's team has 6 members, and why Christian? Or have I missed something?

• Paid Members

I think he means the main event of the show. A match like John Cena, The Rock, Triple H, CM Punk and Sheamus versus Alberto Del Rio, The Miz, R-Truth, Christian and Kevin Nash would feel bigger than the match at last year's event.

Fair enough. I loved the "main event feud" feel to the Survivors matches in 2004 and 2005, they felt like "proper" Survivor Series.

• Paid Members

I really, really enjoyed the 2001 Survivor Series main event. Yes, it was predictable and was the blow-off to what many consider a poorly booked invasion angle, but I still really enjoyed it. Mostly because The Rock won.

Big Show and Mark Henry both did some really great work in this I thought. Especially the last segment.What the fuck was that Hornswaggle/Booker segment about? It literally made no sense .. well, about as much as sense as the 'walk out' stuff anyway.Can't decide what Booker's best line was this week .. "it's a street .. brawl .. street!" .. or claiming he went to the loo rather than walking out.

Big Show and Mark Henry both did some really great work in this I thought. Especially the last segment.

What the fuck was that Hornswaggle/Booker segment about? It literally made no sense .. well, about as much as sense as the 'walk out' stuff anyway.

Can't decide what Booker's best line was this week .. "it's a street .. brawl .. street!" .. or claiming he went to the loo rather than walking out.

Didnt make sense no, I reckon they just had a few minutes of tv time to kill and couldnt think of anything to put in the spot, not worth putting a wrestling match in the slot for 2 mins, nothing to promote so why not do something random. I agree it was pointless.

Archived