The Comic Strip Presents: The Hunt for Tony Blair

FLips

• Paid Members

Just saw the trailer on E4. It looked quite good to begin with, but then familiar faces started popping up including UKFF-favourite Rik Mayall.

Can't find the trailer, so if anyone can add that, that'd be great. Here's a cast photo though:

618w_comic_strip.jpg

Used to love The Comic Strip when I was growing up. Missed the last one they did in 2005ish though :/

Was that Churchill the Hollywood Years? I bloody love that film. Poster looks pretty good though, Harry Enfield, Nigel Planner, Rik Mayall, Jennifer Saunders and Robbie Coltrane joined by Stephen Magor and Jay Buckley isn't the worse line up I've seen.

Yeah, I got updated about this on facebook a few weeks back, there's some interviews of a few of the cast and Rik's interview is really funny as always.Is the 2005 one you refer to, Sex Actually? I didn't recon that much to it, it had a good cast but didn't stand up against some of the better ones imo, even the ones previous Four men in a car and Four men in a plane were really good.

Just saw the trailer on E4. It looked quite good to begin with, but then familiar faces started popping up including UKFF-favourite Rik Mayall.Can't find the trailer, so if anyone can add that, that'd be great. Here's a cast photo though:618w_comic_strip.jpgUsed to love The Comic Strip when I was growing up. Missed the last one they did in 2005ish though :/

It airs Friday 14th October!

Archived