Sons Of Anarchy - Season 6 *spoilers*

David

Just watched the latest episode of this from last Tuesday, and have to say that it's been fucking awesome. How does a show top having Henry Rollins feature as a bad guy? It brings Danny Trejo in as a Mexican drug cartel leader, that's how!

Anyone elese been watching?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this the final season? Anyone know?

Nope. They want this series to run.

All intrigue and backstabbing, Last seasons final two episodes were amazing though I thought the season wasn't as good as the first two, this season has started off very well, sorting out the Russians and bringing in a new group of allies that will no doubt bite them in the arse somehow, and we're going nicely into the mid season 'set up' period with more things going on between the club members which I thought was lacking in 3, they brought in other people to 'off' like McGee.

I like that they have laid out exactly what Jax and Clay are planning and both are already plotting behind each others back.

Yeah so far so good this season.

Oh and those Indians are brutal...

Hoping Trejo doesn't have a big role to play as he's too much of a gimmick actor. It's been a nice slow burn thus far but as much as I love the show, there's always that nagging thing in the back of your head going "This is all pretty fucking ridiculous". But forgive it because that's the world it occupies I guess. Still, some serious blood needs to be shed this season. There have been too many characters walking around in biker jackets for too long, the club seems untouchable, and this has to be the season where guys go in the ground. I'm enjoying the new law antagonists and hope they stick around for more than just one season.

Does it still bother anyone else that Opie doesn't seem to care that Clay and Tig were responsible for killing his wife? I know they sort of retconned the blame on Stahl but come the fuck on!

Does it still bother anyone else that Opie doesn't seem to care that Clay and Tig were responsible for killing his wife? I know they sort of retconned the blame on Stahl but come the fuck on!

Opie wants control of the club with Jax his best friend. When he finds out Jax is leaving he's probably going to go off the rails a bit.

I like Suicidal Opie.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Just finished watching the season. Taking into account it had one more episode than the usual 13, and the last two episodes were called 'To Be, Act 1' and 'Act 2', I expected something explosive/conclusive to happen, but they pretty much turned everything on it's head in the last episode and didn't really close any doors.

It's a shame that they've dragged it over into next season, as this one could have potentially been the best.

It was still my favourite season. Just. For once, I felt every character had a storyline. Juice has been one of my favourite characters throughout so maybe I;m biased as he finally got a good bit of story to work with. I must admit that the last episode wasn't as explosive as the finales of Season 2 or 3 (the season 3 finale is my all time favourite episode of SOA and quite possibly TV drama forever!) and although it left some ends untied it did enough to whet my appetite for 12 months time. TV show wise this year I have SOA down as my number 1, closely followed by Breaking Bad (very closely followed) and then Game Of Thrones. Fourth and Fifth places go to The Walking Dead and Dexter respectively.

Archived