Curt Hawkins

Jetta's G-string

I've never been impressed by anything Hawkins has done onscreen, but I really liked his interview with Colt Cabana. He's a big fan, he's got a lot of passion for wrestling, and he went and checked himself into FCW for a year or two after the Edgeheads run finished because he didn't want to sit at home and wait to be sacked. I guess WWE keep him around because he's dependable, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they did fire him.

Even though Masters and Koslov improved, Hawkins isn't exactly shite. Plus he's young.

I don't know why they don't just throw Ryder and Hawkins back together, have Hawkins playing the straight man to goofy Ryder. It'd be reforming an old team sure but it would give them both purpose. They seem to have nothing really major planned for Ryder other than having him dick about, be in squash matches (winning or losing), or follow Teddy Long around spouting catchphrases. Meanwhile Hawkins is palling around with Tyler fucking Reks?!

I wouldn't mind seeing them team up again. WWE should find something to do with Zack Ryder. They clearly see something in him, but for some reason they can't be arsed figuring out a decent way of using him on the show every week. I don't know if it's because he looks like a sex offender.

yeah he came across as a great guy on that interview and really passionate about the business, but in the end if he cant make people pay money to see him and other people can, its inevitable he will get the chop. apart from the edgeheads stuff, nothing ive seen him in has impressed me all that much. i do wish that the really passionate guys who have grown up as fans would also be rewarded with the biggest opportunities, but its not always going to happen.

his story about zack's dad was funny as, though.

a little tidbit: cabana once said in a post-wwe interview that he was told to think big in terms of character and ideas for himself, and so he came up with an idea for him and the edgeheads where his parents owned My Network which sd was on at the time and so he was given chance after chance because of who he was, playing on his spoilt, middle-class upbringing, and hawkins and ryder would be his mean street posse to his shane o'mac; thought at the time it was be pretty funny.

I wouldn't mind seeing them team up again. WWE should find something to do with Zack Ryder. They clearly see something in him, but for some reason they can't be arsed figuring out a decent way of using him on the show every week. I don't know if it's because he looks like a sex offender.

For a while it looked like they were going to do something with him. Like the big deal they made when he first ended up on Raw and sqaushed Michael Cole, I thought something had started. But then he was knobbing about on Smackdown for no reason and now he continues to do nothing big.

I don't know about anyone else but I really hope Air Bore lose the straps this Sunday. Evan is cheese personafied and Kofi has been doing the same shit since he debuted (with the exception of that awesome brief run at the end of 2009). Seeing them both smile week in and week out is making me ill.

Archived