UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

Porto 3 - Fiorentina 1

A win for Porto woohoo, cant remember scorers, hopefully Stunstone will, I know Hulk scored one I think!

I'm gonna be back in fully from today. Sorry i've been a bit lax lately. I'll contact everyone I still need to play later today.

Just off for a bath mate then up for a game just after 9 if you fancy it?

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VILLARREAL PICK UP THEIR FIRST WIN!

Villarreal 1-0 Bayer Leverkusen

A couple of weeks later than scheduled, but Villarreal and Leverkusen finally played their match. Looked like it was all set to be a nil nil draw until Guiseppe Rossi popped up in the 70th with a beautiful turn into space and a shot into the top left hand corner to secure the 3 points. A thoroughly even game though, and the low score line didn't do the excitement justice. a 50/50 split in position, but Leverkusen's 11 shots, with 7 on target just edged the eventual victors 10 shots with 6 on target.

Porto 3 - Fiorentina 1

A win for Porto woohoo, cant remember scorers, hopefully Stunstone will, I know Hulk scored one I think!

I'm gonna be back in fully from today. Sorry i've been a bit lax lately. I'll contact everyone I still need to play later today.

Sorry mate, didn't see this or I would've come on. Literally anytime today. I'll keep a check on here and on my messages to see if you're about.

Bayer Leverkusen 0 Marseille 6

Marseille scorers Remy x 2, Gignac x 2, Valbuena, A.Ayew

Marseille continued their fantastic start to the season with an emphatic victory against German opposition. Remy kept up his rich vein of form scoring a brace. Leverkusen threatened to score sporadically and wasted a glorious opportunity to equalise when 1-0 down. Marseille kept attacking and stayed resolute in defence to keep a clean sheet.

Porto 3 - Fiorentina 1

Not sure of your scorers but Gilardino got mine. That game really pissed me off. My formation didn't work at all. Although teh penalty for the third goal was harsh as fuck.

Anyway...

Fiorentina 1 - 6 Marseille Gignac (5), Remy

Jovetic

Fucking harsh result. I had the most shots and still got pummeled! Saying that all of Marseilles shotes were on target. THings could've been different if I'd scored that penalty at 3-1. Gah. Again i noticed a severe difference in speed of the two teams though. It's becoming a trait in these leagues that I get lumbered with the slow fucks. Plus, Fiorentinas midfield is one of the lowest rated I've seen of all these teams. Still, show must go on and all that...

Marseille 6 Fiorentina 1

Marseille scorers Gignac x 5, Remy

Fiorentina scorer Jovetic

Marseille showed their 1st signs of vulberability in a very competitive game. Gignac scored a 1st half hat trick but Fiorentina looked a threat and pulled a goal back through Jovetic. They also hit the woodwork and missed a penalty just before half time to reduce the defecit to 1 goal which proved to be the pivotal point of the game. Marseille were solid in defence after the break and hit Fiorentina on the counter attack to go 6-1 up which included 2 goals in the 90th minute. Fiorentina firmly showed their credentials and it was a very harsh scoreline and doesn't reflect their effort.

I thought the penalty was really harsh so I felt me saving the penalty was justice!! However I thought Jovetic was quality and had pace to burn everytime he got the ball. Definitely the hardest team I have faced so far.

Archived