UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

Just got round to playing week 5 Benfica vs Fiorentina.

Benfica 5 Fiorentina 1

Cardozo x 2

Aimar x 2

Saviola 1

Gilardino 1

Scoreline doesn't reflect the match as Fiorentina had plenty of chances but couldn't finish 'em off.

I've got another week 5 match against Juventus (swl) I've just added you mate so can get this done sometime.

Cheers!

Thoroughly deserved by ypu to be honest. At one each I was playing well. I had that goalmouth scramble in front of your goal and missed about 3 good chances then you broke away, the dog walked in front of the tv, in trying to get him to move I dropped the pad and when I picked it up again you were one on one with my hapless keeper. Still, no excuse. You outskilled me all over. Your players were so quick, I am very envious!

Are Bayer Leverkusen, Lyon or Fiorentina going to be online over the weekend?

I will be on Sunday evening prob.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply
should be around I'll be watching UFC you see

I came online last night around 2.30am so just missed you. It also showed you were online playing FIFA earliwr today but you didn't reply to my message. Hopefully can get this game arranged because my other game with Bayer Leverkusen doesn't look likely to happen anytime soon because I added him and he accepted but didn't reply to my message to see when it would be best to play.

Bayer Leverkusen 1-1 Porto.

Kiebling 80; Kleber 76

Another tight contest for Bayer and a third draw of the campaign means that the German team are still languishing in the bottom half without picking up a victory thus far. Not a lot of chances were created until the second half where both teams were going hammer and tongs to try and get the winner. Porto thought they scored the decisive goal after 76 minutes through Kleber, but Bayer quickly pulled a goal back after Kiebling was put through on goal in the 80th minute. Both teams knocked to get the winning goal but no one could find it.

Fair result in the end.

just a quick question to everyone, is anyone else getting pissed of with people on fifa online when they just keep using slide tackle every time u have the ball.

just played 3 on the trot with twats doing that to me and worst they were something like 3-1 up at the time.

anyway sorry rant over.

just a quick question to everyone, is anyone else getting pissed of with people on fifa online when they just keep using slide tackle every time u have the ball.

just played 3 on the trot with twats doing that to me and worst they were something like 3-1 up at the time.

anyway sorry rant over.

I hate those type of players, and the ones that waste time by passing between there back 4, if your only 1-0 up its pointless, caught a few out when they have done that. :thumbsup:

Juventus (rematch), Lille and Fiorentina I wont be on much over the coming days due too work, I'll be on Wednesday and Sunday nights though.

Archived