CRW 'Rise or Fall' 2011 - SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16th 2011

CRW

• Paid Members
I'm going to be very honest with you, as much as I try to keep bang up to date with the entire UK Scene in general, I'm not too sure if they have or not.

However, my next topic of discussion in here was going to be asking who do you want to see from the UK Scene / or CRW Roster in general face El Generico at 'Rise or Fall' 2011.

Granted, we've at least got 2 people in mind here who we want to book him against, but, if we see something we perhaps maybes like the looks of here, well, you never know, we could maybes just shake or change things up come October 16th.

Ligero is a great shout though.

So, folks of the UKFF, who would you like to see face El Generico at 'Rise or Fall' 2011?

Martin Kirby for me - if it happens i'm there !

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

genericovskirby.jpg

El Generico vs. Martin Kirby

When ROH & PWG star El Generico was announced for CRW's biggest show of the year 'Rise or Fall' 2011, CRW management had a difficult decision to make. An opponent had to be chosen for El Generico to face at Rise or Fall. CRW management didn't take this decision lightly. After a long selection process, and even after asking the fans of CRW who they wanted to see face El Generico (and due to the over whelming fan choice!), CRW Management have decided that on October 16th 2011, El Generico will face fan favourite and veteran of the UK Scene, Martin Kirby. The Match is set and CRW Management are confident in the decision and that Martin Kirby will bring everything he has to Rise or Fall.

Martin Kirby was contacted on this decision as he had already qualified for the Main Event TLC Heavyweight Title match. After a discussion, Kirby expressed his confidence in competing in both matches should we allow it. So, as it now stands, fans will get double the amount of Kirby action come Rise or Fall!

A Huge task is laid out ahead of Kirby, will he be able to walk away from Rise or Fall 2011 with not only a victory over El Generico, but also be crowned The VERY FIRST CRW Heavyweight Champion in one night?!

Find out at Rise or Fall 2011 at Domain, Northumbria Uni S.U. on Sunday October 16th 2011.

Anyone from london going up for this and coming back on Sunday night after the show?? I'm struggling to decide if I want to actually get a coach at 11:30pm and get back to London only 2 hours before I've got to get to work. Trains and flights back to london are both at the

Article now up on the CRW website about our visit up to BBC Radio 1 Studios on Monday to give Dev a 4 hour Wrestling Training Session.

We'll be working with Dev some more leading up to 'Rise or Fall' & lets just say we think & feel you'll all be pleasently surprised!

Check out the full story here......

BBC Radio 1 DJ, Dev makes his CRW Debut!

CRW pleased & proud to host a UEWA European Cruiserweight Championship match in conjunction with UEWA.

This will be contested in a Fatal 4 Way Match!

UEWA European Cruiserwight Championship Match: Fatal 4 Way:

Sean South © vs. BT Gunn vs. Noam Dar vs. Davey Blaze

Archived