CRW 'Rise or Fall' 2011 - SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16th 2011

CRW

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tiger Tiger Show should finish round about 8:30 / 9:00.

'Rise or Fall' Show should finish around 9:30 / 10:30 pending on what time we start the ROF Show.

Poster with all the Ticket details & Show Start / Finish times will be up in due course, only reason that isn't up here yet is because obviously everything big we need to announce is still wrapped up under strict ruiling.

We can now officially announce our First Match for 'Rise or Fall' 2011.

The LDRS of The New School's opponents are none other than........................

The LDRS of The New School (Marty Scurll & Zack Sabre Jr) vs. Fight Club (Kid Fite & Liam Thomson)

This bout is sure to be nothing but of epic proportions. The hard hitting, no nonsense, smash mouth attitude of one of Scotland's 'Hardest' Tag Teams squaring off against the fast paced, high flying areal assault of one of the UK's most decorated high impact, innovative Tag Teams.

A bout to leave fans hanging on the edge of theirs seats!

• 2 weeks later...

After all of the "hush, hush" on first big announcement, we can now officially confirm the ROH Star coming to CRW!

Yes, one of you did guess correctly by logical workings out, but, we couldn't announce anything yet until we were told by the man himself, well, now we can!

I'm going to be very honest with you, as much as I try to keep bang up to date with the entire UK Scene in general, I'm not too sure if they have or not.

However, my next topic of discussion in here was going to be asking who do you want to see from the UK Scene / or CRW Roster in general face El Generico at 'Rise or Fall' 2011.

Granted, we've at least got 2 people in mind here who we want to book him against, but, if we see something we perhaps maybes like the looks of here, well, you never know, we could maybes just shake or change things up come October 16th.

Ligero is a great shout though.

So, folks of the UKFF, who would you like to see face El Generico at 'Rise or Fall' 2011?

Thanks for clarifying that Benny.

So, there you go Kincaid.

Still an open option we could possibly go with if we wanted to, but, we do try to offer matches that haven't been seen before by folk if & where we can, or if we do book a match that's been done elsewhere before, we either try to change it up or add a stipulation of some sort if we can or it's booked because we feel it's a match the North East / Casual fan should & would enjoy seeing (hence LDRS vs. Fight Club, although it's been done elsewhere, we'd like to present that match to North East / Casual fan / Locals)

:thumbsup:

Still an open option we could possibly go with if we wanted to, but, we do try to offer matches that haven't been seen before by folk if & where we can, or if we do book a match that's been done elsewhere before, we either try to change it up or add a stipulation of some sort if we can or it's booked because we feel it's a match the North East / Casual fan should & would enjoy seeing (hence LDRS vs. Fight Club, although it's been done elsewhere, we'd like to present that match to North East / Casual fan / Locals)

:thumbsup:

To my knowledge I don't believe that match has happened yet!

It's been booked/planned twice and not come to pass - Firstly at 101's Afternoon show Mar 10 that Zack Sabre Jnr had to pull out after being offered the wXw American show, and the 1PW's cancelled event at Swindon in May 11.

Archived