CRW 'Rise or Fall' 2011 - SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16th 2011

CRW

That will be a cracking match. Shaping up to be CRW's strongest show yet. Looking forward to it lads.

deffo Ross, this should eclipse everything CRW have done so far, I'm hoping to get along as it is looking to have some very interesting matches

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah tickets are still on sale, can pay on the door or get in touch with crw via there website or by calling the contact numbers on page 2 i think

but he's independent to all north east companies, is just a punter and definitely not a worker :laugh:

is there still tickets available for this?

Yes, tickets are indeed still are on sale & will be available on the door on the night.

However, Front Row Tickets are selling very, very fast, we have sold 35 Front Row seats already & they may not make it to being on sale on the night, so, if you're looking to sit Ringside, I would decide very quick.

Also, for those of you who have been asking about chances of meeting El Generico at the show, he will be Signing Autographs & Posing for Photos after the show.

He may also be out during the Interval as well to do the same,but we have yet to determine this, but after the show is a definite!

CRW pleased & proud to host a UEWA European Cruiserweight Championship match in conjunction with UEWA.

This will be contested in a Fatal 4 Way Match!

UEWA European Cruiserwight Championship Match: Fatal 4 Way:

Sean South

CRW pleased & proud to host a UEWA European Cruiserweight Championship match in conjunction with UEWA.

This will be contested in a Fatal 4 Way Match!

UEWA European Cruiserwight Championship Match: Fatal 4 Way:

Sean South

Ha, yet again, more praise for the 4 way, looks ike we've booked something to get everybody buzzed.

Bit of a mix between this match & Kirby vs. Genrico as being people's main highlightsfor the night. I'm sure all these guys as well as the rest of the roster will be looking to pull out all the stops for the fans.

:thumbsup:

Really looking forward to this event after ther Tiger, Tiger show spiked my interest in CRW.

Hopefully the DJ Dev match will be short and sweet, I hate 'celebrity' wrestling matches but I understand the purpose of them to gain interest. The rest of the card looks cracking.

Archived