THE ULTIMATE BRITISH WRESTLING LEGENDS SHOW

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some very interesting Names there.

Some of which I am currently having talks with.

The Superf;ys were good

Nobody has mentioned The Caribean Sunshine Boys

But keep the names coming.

We will aim yo get the highest possible of quality in the show and as many names there for a parade as possible.

No idea how old he is now, but I'd love to see Vic Faulkner again.

One name that I've never seen at a reunion is Cyanide Sid Cooper.

Another person I'd love to see, but I believe that he's back in Jamaica now, is Iron Fist Clive Myers.

Kendo & Blondie teaming up again would be great. I never got to see Kendo wrestle live and it's one of my great regrets.

We've seen Saint v Kidd many times before, I'd like to see Johnny Saint v Steve Grey myself. Or a tag involving Saint, Kidd, Grey and Sanders.

Definitely like to see The Superflys heeling it up, plus Klondyke Kate, Drew McDonald, Robbie Brookside, Skull Murphy. Another great I remember from my childhood is Rasputin, what happened to him? I also agree that Finlay would be an excellent draw to bring generations together.

Just my thoughts anyway....

Vic hasnt been to the reunion.

Syd never will he doesnt like that type of thing.

Clive Myers was at the reunion few years ago.

The possibilites are endless with matches.

It will be good to see everyone plus some wrestling as well.

Many names being mentioned might be willing to appear but certainly not able to have take an active part in a wrestling match.

The aim of the show is to Fund Raise as much money as possible for the Wrestling Reunion, whilst also to promote a top quality wrestling show at one of Britains all time top venues.

I can confirm at this stage that a couple of the names mentioned are seriously considering being at the show, and we are now in talks with them around this.

Please keep your constructive comments coming, but rest assured I on behalf of both the Reunion and the Fans will try to get as many names there as possible, bearing in mind that all things involve around costs.

But as I said keep the comments and names coming

One thing that needs to be remembered -

No good naming people no longer with us - ie Catweazle ( notes - he was reason Reunion Started )

If there are bouts you would like to see - that again has to be realistic ( not good naming wrestlers that are now unable to wrestle)

So carry on the good work guys and girls

Many names being mentioned might be willing to appear but certainly not able to have take an active part in a wrestling match.

The aim of the show is to Fund Raise as much money as possible for the Wrestling Reunion, whilst also to promote a top quality wrestling show at one of Britains all time top venues.

I can confirm at this stage that a couple of the names mentioned are seriously considering being at the show, and we are now in talks with them around this.

Please keep your constructive comments coming, but rest assured I on behalf of both the Reunion and the Fans will try to get as many names there as possible, bearing in mind that all things involve around costs.

But as I said keep the comments and names coming

What about Mike Bennet and Colin Bennet both solid mid card wrestlers? or Leon Fortuna/Lee Bronson.Seeing some of these wrestlers on Men and Movies it is easy to forget they are no longer in thier 20 's!

Doc Dean (I know he lives in the States but... )

Dave Finlay

Steve Grey

Mark Rocco

Robbie Brookside

Johnny Saint

Johnny Kidd

Jimmy Ocean & Ricky Knight as The Super Flys

Chic Cullen

Dynamite Kid

Flash Barker

I didn't know Flash Barker had come out of retirement until seeing him in action at a Gosport show earlier in the summer.

Danny Collins would be another good one to book, he's wrestling again.

Archived