WWE talent suspended for wellness violation

hitman89762000

Don't you need to climb a pretty high ladder of fines before you get a pot suspension? I reckon it's the powder. It would explain some of his more terrific, over the top ref performances. He's top of my list for non wrestling employees turned on screen character. He needs to manage an incompotent wrestler and develop some sort of Walter White gimmick.

• Paid Members
lol wtf, refs on the gas?

Just to point out, the WWE Wellness Policy isn't restricted to roids or other performance enhancing drugs. It also includes certain types of pain killers, recreational drugs and a few other things.

dont forget pwinsider are only reporting wwe would have posted something if it is true

pwinsider only report when they have double sourced stuff. they broke the cara thing, then wwe put it up on their site.

mike johnson said he had 2 names and was making sure of that second name, which it turns out is Andy. i thought it was odd he hasnt had any vignettes for a while.

also if pwi dont report it, then its usually of no substance.

Just to point out, the WWE Wellness Policy isn't restricted to roids or other performance enhancing drugs. It also includes certain types of pain killers, recreational drugs and a few other things.

Didn't Umaga get Wellness Policied for buying legal pharms online?

I dread to think what damage dropping down and slapping the mat numerous times every week for over 20 years could do to a man. I've heard of part time refs doing a couple of years and getting all manner of aches from it. Chioda's shoulder must be in worse shape than Kurt Angle's neck by now, wouldn't surprise me if he took roids or painkillers to combat the wear and tear.

Archived