Friday Night Smackdown - It refuses to let me watch it.

stingersplash

Ok so i thought i might make a thread on this as i want to know if im the only one this happens to.

i have a sky+HD box and although its far from perfect, it records my shows with little problem.

however for the past 3 weeks since i decided to watch smackdown again (when hunter first showed up there) my sky box has done the following:-

3 weeks ago - recording failed, 0 mins recorded.

2 weeks ago - recording failed, technical fault, 19 mins recorded.

tonights show - recording failed, technical fault, 10 mins recorded.

now i record a lot of stuff, and everything on all channels at all times records. but for some reason, friday night at 10pm, it seems to screw up. i cant explain it.

now i dont know if this is a problem for months and i am unaware as i didnt record at that time, but has anyone else had issues with friday night smackdown just screwing up the recording on a friday night?

as i say all other shows record fine its just smackdown. so i can only get the hint that someone doesnt want me watching the show. its been 7 years since i watched it full time, and since then ive watched maybe 4 episodes, but i figured i would give it a go. it seems i was wrong.

Ok so i thought i might make a thread on this as i want to know if im the only one this happens to.

i have a sky+HD box and although its far from perfect, it records my shows with little problem.

however for the past 3 weeks since i decided to watch smackdown again (when hunter first showed up there) my sky box has done the following:-

3 weeks ago - recording failed, 0 mins recorded.

2 weeks ago - recording failed, technical fault, 19 mins recorded.

tonights show - recording failed, technical fault, 10 mins recorded.

now i record a lot of stuff, and everything on all channels at all times records. but for some reason, friday night at 10pm, it seems to screw up. i cant explain it.

now i dont know if this is a problem for months and i am unaware as i didnt record at that time, but has anyone else had issues with friday night smackdown just screwing up the recording on a friday night?

as i say all other shows record fine its just smackdown. so i can only get the hint that someone doesnt want me watching the show. its been 7 years since i watched it full time, and since then ive watched maybe 4 episodes, but i figured i would give it a go. it seems i was wrong.

1, This is not wrestling news you self-obsessed wanker.

2, Your poor machine is probably fed up from having to record all those late night phone in channels where you beg to see a woman's foot you dirty bastard so it's given up on you.

3, You do realise the world doesn't revolve around you? I know you have this ego where every post is some kind of boast about how many things you have etc but nobody else and I mean nobody gives a toss.

4, No wonder you Mrs (who looks like Dani Amor according to one of your posts) fucked off and left you.

5, Smackdown tapes fine for me because i'm not recording anything else at that time.

6, I hope you get ripped off for any more disks you buy. If anyone deserved to be fucked over it's you. Telling people what you would and wouldn't pay for things even just because you get an erection by saving 50p (no doubt to go towards more chats with your girls who show you there toes) you podophile (which according to wiki is the name for perverts like you who are obsessed by feet). Fuck off just fuck off.

7, Topic Closed I would guess.

2, Your poor machine is probably fed up from having to record all those late night phone in channels where you beg to see a woman's foot you dirty bastard so it's given up on you.

3, You do realise the world doesn't revolve around you? I know you have this ego where every post is some kind of boast about how many things you have etc but nobody else and I mean nobody gives a toss.

4, No wonder you Mrs (who looks like Dani Amor according to one of your posts) fucked off and left you.

5, Smackdown tapes fine for me because i'm not recording anything else at that time.

6, I hope you get ripped off for any more disks you buy. If anyone deserved to be fucked over it's you. Telling people what you would and wouldn't pay for things even just because you get an erection by saving 50p (no doubt to go towards more chats with your girls who show you there toes) you podophile (which according to wiki is the name for perverts like you who are obsessed by feet). Fuck off just fuck off.

:laugh: Prick

the only thing to do mate is a planner rebuild but everything will be deleted on your hard drive and if it still does it after that then you need a engineer to come out to fix it or replace it.

It is a bit weird that its only happening with SD!,I was having a similar problem,was getting failed recordings at random times then it started getting more frequent. The thing that I did was the planner rebuild & everything has been fine since then.You don't lose any of your recordings & it doesn't take that long,definitely worth a try,just don't get it confused with the system reset or tha will lose everything :)

The live weekly RAW recording at 2am on SkySports3 was doing it for ages from around March-May this year with the same symptoms and errors as above. There were a lot of threads on the SKY user forums about it so it wasn't affecting individuals.

Only way i could get round it was making sure i left my SKY+ HD box switched on before i went to bed tuned into SkySports 3.

I have not got a clue, what this was about (or how this all started) but that was one funny post!

Archived