Has anyone Played TEW10?

Stealingsilver

Thanks guys. I played TEW 2005 and enjoyed it. It's still a bit difficult to navigate but I am getting there. I will prob end up buying TEW2010 (I had a little go on the demo) but had a question. If a guy you like is on a written contract can you get notified when it is in the last 30 days or if they get released from their contract?

I am asking this as I will probably be an indy fed looking to pick up the scraps from WWE and TNA

Pretty sure you can, yeah. I think if you put them on your watched workers list you get notifications any-time there's any news regarding the worker, like contract negotiations and injuries.

• Paid Members

last 28 days yeah (each month is 28 days) so you'll know a month ahead of time for all contracts that they're up for renewal.

What you have to do is shortlist him/her from the worker profile section, then when his/her contract come up for a month left you'll have a email

• Paid Members
Hi guys,

I am really into management/sports management games and have recently got into wrestling. I had a go at EWR. I could not get along with it. My main issue was the lack of information on the booking screen. An example being when I forgot who was in a feud with who I had to cancel the show to find it out.

TEW looks to be an improvement but is it really worth 35US?

Thanks is advance!

There's a button on the side for EWR that lets you check feuds while on the booking screen. I know it's there because I've played the game to death so I have no clue what you're talking about. If you're going to miss something as simple as that, the vastly over-complicated TEW probably wont be much better.

• Paid Members

It's like Football Manager for me in a way, the more detailed the game has become the less enjoyable. I can still play TEW and the latest FM game and like them, but if I go back and play the original EWR and, say, Championship Manager 01/02 (or the iPhone version of FM 2011) I find it much more fun.

It's like Football Manager for me in a way, the more detailed the game has become the less enjoyable. I can still play TEW and the latest FM game and like them, but if I go back and play the original EWR and, say, Championship Manager 01/02 (or the iPhone version of FM 2011) I find it much more fun.

I used to be an in house tester for FM and I completely agree that the extra speed bumps in FM have made it a lot less enjoyable. However from playing TEW2010 There does not seem to be loads of speed bumps compared to EWR.

BTW Where is the best forum to get advice on TEW?

Archived