RIOT!

big mickey

Just knocked some of the neighbours up so if they come near the houses we can back each other up. Lot more police just turned up so hopefully it might get sorted. Thing that worrys me is this is the first night in london the 2nd and 3rd were a lot worse

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

How long is it going to go on before normal people band together and just use force to defend there own neighbourhoods? Seems the police are just out numbered everywhere so just have to keep trying to defend area's when the trouble gets to a certain level.

Madness..

How long is it going to go on before normal people band together and just use force to defend there own neighbourhoods? Seems the police are just out numbered everywhere so just have to keep trying to defend area's when the trouble gets to a certain level.

Madness..

I wouldn't be surprised if people are getting armed with whatever they can just to defend their own house just in case they try to brake in I'm sure somewhere they will be someone with a loaded gun just waiting for them and won't give a second thought about using it either.

• Paid Members
Just knocked some of the neighbours up so if they come near the houses we can back each other up. Lot more police just turned up so hopefully it might get sorted. Thing that worrys me is this is the first night in london the 2nd and 3rd were a lot worse

If its was sorted and stopped on the 1st night then the 2nd and 3rd nigh would not have happened, then this stuff that's going on elsewhere in Liverpool Birmingham and Bristol would not have been copied. This is happening because of how the 1st night went and how easy it was for the rioters to do what every they wanted to.

I wouldn't be surprised if people are getting armed with whatever they can just to defend their own house just in case they try to brake in I'm sure somewhere they will be someone with a loaded gun just waiting for them and won't give a second thought about using it either.

Ive gott a baseball bat and a samarui sword next to me have 2 kids upstairs so i would defend my house

• Paid Members

If my family was under threat I would not be hesitant for a second. If they destroyed our car whatever its a car, if they tried to get in my house I would be happy to defend it any way I can. I someone kills somebody defending there family I really would not see any reason to hold it against them in instances like this.

Edited by Deaq

Ive gott a baseball bat and a samarui sword next to me have 2 kids upstairs so i would defend my house

If my family was under threat I would not be hesitant for a second. If they destroyed our car whatever its a car, if they tried to get in my house I would be happy to defend it any way I can. I someone kills somebody defending there family I really would not see any reason to hold it against them in instances like this.

I agree once someone is in or trying to get in to your house you should have the right to defend it in whatever way you see fit and as Dolph Lundgren said in Rocky 4 "If he dies he dies"

Though it does make me think about that Farmer years ago who killed that intruder and got arrested and sent to prison for murder.

• Paid Members
A lot of people are meeting up at 9am at smithdown road asda at 9am bringing bin bags and cleaning stuff and help clean up as a commuinty so goin stay awake and go and help.

Is it still going on or calmed down now?

• Paid Members
Calmed down here now lots of police around. Got a feeling its goin be worse 2moz tho

Good news its calmed down hope for your sake your wrong about tomorrow.