Would you buy MMA gear from a High Street Sports Retailer?

KingOfMetal

MMA gear from DW Sports  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is a simple piece of market research that I am conducting for work.

If your local High Street sports retailer stocked MMA clothing (such as Tapout, Hayabusa, Bad Boy, Dethrone, Deathclutch etc.), would you buy it from their instead of shopping online for it?

Feel free to add any comments, no names will be passed in this research, all I ask is if you do leave a comment, please keep it clean

Sports World already sell TapOut gear and I have bought stuff from them already, so yes :)

do they sell it instore? This is why we are researching about the instore demand vs Internet demand

Me to and they are very cheap for tapout stuff http://www.sportsdirect.com/tapout?dcp=1

But if you could get it instore and have it there and then, would you buy it from the store?

Yes, they sell it in store and the prices are excellent, which is why I buy from them.

As usual, it all comes down to pricing. If a highstreet retailer can offer the same prices as online retailers then I'd buy.

Excuse my lack of grammar on this one.

I found its 50/50 I have bought mma shorts, grappling gloves, boxing gloves, groin protector, shin guards, hand wraps and t-shirts from various shops in town I mainly used Sports Direct, as we only have 4 sports shops in town two independent shops DW Gym and Sports Direct.

Unfortunatly the grappling gloves, boxing gloves and groin protector were all lonsdale and have broken in some way, the hand wraps are the only one's that have stood the test of time (6 months) and i have to take them back twice due to defects (a cig burn and the velcro was on the wrong side).

I have recently bought a pair of 14oz Boxing Gloves from Argos some Reebok ones for

do they sell it instore? This is why we are researching about the instore demand vs Internet demand

But if you could get it instore and have it there and then, would you buy it from the store?

Yes they sell instore.

Archived