How Would You Handle WWE's Current "Situation"

BritFan

With CM Punk "leaving" WWE with their main title and Vince McMahon getting "relieved of his duty" and with Triple H taking over.

What would you do in their current situation if you were the man behind the scenes?

• Paid Members

I would have kept Vince McMahon in his storyline place for starters, I really enjoyed the CM Punk/Vince dynamic that was going on.

Anyway, as it stands I think I'd have Triple H turn heel in time and build up to a match with CM Punk at Wrestlemania. I'd plant seeds by having Hunter delivering damning reviews of both GMs and firing the anonymous general manager, only for them to reveal themselves to be someone close to him (either Shawn Michaels or Stephanie McMahon, maybe even Mick Foley) as they come out to beg him to keep their job. He'd then fire them anyway but look conflicted.

Next up he'd fire Teddy Long on Smackdown, saying they don't need him any more as Triple H wants to make sure both shows run smoothly, and the only way he can do this is by taking control of them himself.

He's slowly go mad with power, making less and less justifiable decisions, only for CM Punk to return and confront him in a similarly anarchic role to the one he's currently playing.

As far as the title situation goes I'd have Triple H (still a babyface at this point of course) make next weeks "WWE title match" a triple threat (with John Cena involved), and either have the winner compete for the World Heavyweight title (which serves both brands in the short term) or to become Hunter's man to hunt down CM Punk and bring the WWE title back to the company.

• Paid Members
Then Teddy can bring back Doom and destroy Hennig's kid and the bloke with pubs for hair.

The David & Otunga?

Glad I'm not the only one irked by Teddy's foul mouth, I'll have to listen out for (then subsequently block out) Cole doing it. It's not even a funny mispronunciation like "Umanga". :(

Archived