1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

Wasn't the belt (or another belt used by the company) actually owned by G-Man?

Yep the belts one pro used between 2009-2010 (ie the ones that had the star motif logo on) are owned by G-Man and are his personal property and he's in current possesion of them.

The ones from 2010 - 2011 (the ones with the 3 eggs logo) which are in the current possesion of lionheart - noam dar & fight club are company assets though.

Also ryan parkinson didn't buy gauntleys ring he bought his own, the ring in question was loaned to a company down south and basically left to rot over winter apparently mark sloan has since refurbished it or so i was told.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also ryan parkinson didn't buy gauntleys ring he bought his own, the ring in question was loaned to a company down south and basically left to rot over winter apparently mark sloan has since refurbished it or so i was told.

No, he bought the 1PW ring from me after it was refurbished and used for Dragon Gate's tour last year.

It was used in the last 1PW show, but not the first one.

• Paid Members
No, he bought the 1PW ring from me after it was refurbished and used for Dragon Gate's tour last year.

It was used in the last 1PW show, but not the first one.

An amazing ring too , looked brilliant at Dragon gate and the photo's i've seen of it since !

• Paid Members
Sounds exciting!

We think so , I didn't want to rush this but wanted to make sure everything was in place first , it's been a hectic week seen as i'm off to Tenerife on friday morning and don't want to do a Danny Rodd and not have things in place before I go - needless to say I have not had much sleep lol

I would imagine the reason Danny is so hard to get hold of is that he's busy planning the relaunch of 1PW as we speak, with a massive show at the Wembley Arena called "1PW - You Will Never Learn".

I would imagine the reason Danny is so hard to get hold of is that he's busy planning the relaunch of 1PW as we speak, with a massive show at the Wembley Arena called "1PW - You Will Never Learn".

As much as this is a jokey comment you just know IF/WHEN he returns the same guys will all go back to work for him and the same fans will shell out and get ripped off again.

Archived