1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

See that means there's loads for you to spill! You're just not doing it yet.

I dunno how much worse this can get though, I mean he's clearly lost backers, ticket sales haven't covered it, he's done none of the things in terms of the admin and running of the company he desperately needs to, and the whole things come to a grinding halt and he's given up.

That's quite shabby in and of itself, but what could be on top of it? Unless he's just been out and out taking every bit of ticket and dvd sales for himself and done nothing by the way of anything else, other than putting some shawn's agents way. If he's done that, well that would be special.

Does that sound like what other people have been saying mark?

Oh I know what the other bit might be, that dutch promotor that was coming over, has he fucked him all up and shit? Is that it?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've recently fallen a little bit in love with Makoto, so I really hope The ice Ribbon show happens up north, but I suspect the event will be moved down south, just as what happened with the Muta show.

Mark, whilst there may not be any dirt to spill, any chance you can let us know why you cancelled the shawn michaels meet and greet now things have gone totally tits up?

• Paid Members
I've recently fallen a little bit in love with Makoto, so I really hope The ice Ribbon show happens up north, but I suspect the event will be moved down south, just as what happened with the Muta show.

Mark, whilst there may not be any dirt to spill, any chance you can let us know why you cancelled the shawn michaels meet and greet now things have gone totally tits up?

I think Mark did pretty much tell the story in the email that he sent to customers.

Makoto is leaving/has left Ice Ribbon to join SMASH. Not sure if that would affect her chances of coming over.

Sorry for the constant questions but I'm deadly serious about trying to get my money back. Which address should I put on the form? I have two addresses for him, one of the addresses is; 66 Thorne Drive (which is a house) and the other is Unit 1, Oak Street (which is the address now listed on companies house).

Sorry for the constant questions but I'm deadly serious about trying to get my money back. Which address should I put on the form? I have two addresses for him, one of the addresses is; 66 Thorne Drive (which is a house) and the other is Unit 1, Oak Street (which is the address now listed on companies house).

If I were you I'd ask Mark what he knows over email or some such thing, or see if he can point you in the right direction, if danny's been smart and put it all through the company you're fucked, but from what mark says he may well not have done. But I'd imagine you'll need to know what the situation is to be gettting your cash back.

Archived