1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Paid Members
ahhh ok, theres just been so many email addresses and contact routes thrown about... did make me wonder.... luckily 1PW have not got their grubby mitts on any of my money

They'll probably claim the, "PayPal kept closing our account" defence. Which kicks in when your account turns over more than

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Presumably, it's now been long enough since the bulk of you bought tickets, that PayPal refunds are now not an option.

Honestly, if those of you who've lost money don't get together to pursue this as a group action, you're idiots. You were mugs for trusting obvious fraudsters in the first place, but you should make up for it now by pooling your resources and going after him properly. Otherwise in a year or so, he'll pop back up and defraud more fans.

Presumably, it's now been long enough since the bulk of you bought tickets, that PayPal refunds are now not an option.

Honestly, if those of you who've lost money don't get together to pursue this as a group action, you're idiots. You were mugs for trusting obvious fraudsters in the first place, but you should make up for it now by pooling your resources and going after him properly. Otherwise in a year or so, he'll pop back up and defraud more fans.

Unless the company claims bankruptcy of course, in which case you won't get a thing back, and in all honesty it's pretty much guaranteed that they will. Or some variation of, essentially danny doesn't owe you any money, 1PW ltd does, the ltd is short for limited liability, which is exactly what it says, the owners don't have liability for debts. If they're 40k in the hole already and they wind it up no-one's getting a thing, and no you can't take danny rodd to court over it.

Unless you can prove intent to con, or intent to defraud, and unless there's a big ol bunch of evidence of it (no, btw, everyone on ukff was sure it's a con isn't evidence) you can't do that.

So yeah you could go after him, but the chances of doing anything other than losing money are ridiculously small.

But if he does do bankrupt, he won't be allowed to own another ltd company, so if he does reboot it under his name, as a new ltd company, you can do him there.

So..just how many times did you work with steven gauntley post the muta shafting?

Doesn't count, obviously.

I Hold my hands up, Mr Numbers.

But, Whatever dealings I had with Steven, he knew I never agreed with or liked anything he did that was underhand or resulted in people getting ripped off - and I did always do my best to sort things out for people and communicate well.

Was it a steep learning curve? Yes! Definitely!

Not one i'd get involved in again, by the way.

The runnings of wrestling companies (or any kind of company) should be left to people who know what they're doing, for sure. *Points at the Mr Sloan's of the wrestling world* ...

I Hold my hands up, Mr Numbers.

But, Whatever dealings I had with Steven, he knew I never agreed with or liked anything he did that was underhand or resulted in people getting ripped off - and I did always do my best to sort things out for people and communicate well.

Was it a steep learning curve? Yes! Definitely!

Not one i'd get involved in again, by the way.

The runnings of wrestling companies (or any kind of company) should be left to people who know what they're doing, for sure. *Points at the Mr Sloan's of the wrestling world* ...

You still went back on more than one occasion so i find it to be absurd that your having a go at any one else or talking about them getting their comeuppence

You still went back on more than one occasion so i find it to be absurd that your having a go at any one else or talking about them getting their comeuppence

Sigh. Look, i'm not going to try and change your opinion of me on what happened in the past...

As I said, I hold my hands up.

Was I naive? Yeh, i'd say so.

Should I have gotten as involved? No, probably not.

Does it, years later, make me someone who wants to see fans ripped off and lied to by others after seeing first hand how things went on in the past? Not at all.

I'm not quite the bad egg you seem to think I am, but hey ho, like I said, I can't do anything about an opinon you already have. And I accept that.

anyone else think the email to contact about refunds is completely made up?

enterprizeebay@gmail.com

hmmmmmm

Ok guys just to let you know, this email address is not danny's.....it belonged to the co director maurice. maurice had resigned from the company sometime ago.

This email address was used against a paypal account.

Danny is giving out this address and it will not be linked to Danny, Maurice has dissolved this account

Just a heads up for you all

Unless the company claims bankruptcy of course, in which case you won't get a thing back, and in all honesty it's pretty much guaranteed that they will. Or some variation of, essentially danny doesn't owe you any money, 1PW ltd does, the ltd is short for limited liability, which is exactly what it says, the owners don't have liability for debts. If they're 40k in the hole already and they wind it up no-one's getting a thing, and no you can't take danny rodd to court over it.

Unless you can prove intent to con, or intent to defraud, and unless there's a big ol bunch of evidence of it (no, btw, everyone on ukff was sure it's a con isn't evidence) you can't do that.

So yeah you could go after him, but the chances of doing anything other than losing money are ridiculously small.

But if he does do bankrupt, he won't be allowed to own another ltd company, so if he does reboot it under his name, as a new ltd company, you can do him there.

Doesn't count, obviously.

Nobody actually paid 1PW limited for anything tho. They paid to Danny, Enterprizebay@whateverthesitewas.com and various other people.

There is soooo much more to this whole thing.

Glad to hear, Read has some back up venues, he was silly to ever get involved with this but I guess no harm is done if all ticket holders can still easily attend his show.

to what? theres no fucking show! :(

There's plenty of other shows, far as I'm concerned there was no show here ever anyway.

Archived