1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

This is all so sad. I hope my once-beloved 1PW dies and stays dead for good this time. British wrestling fans and the British wrestling scene deserve better than this.

Kingdom - good to hear from you. The 1PW you knew died a long time ago mate, this is a tosser who is playing at being a promotor and running the former good name into the ground as well as eroding confidence in the buying public.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit off topic, but does anyone know who's running the Danny Rodd pisstake page on Facebook?

I'm less than amused at my name being used on there lots and a certain picture on there with my face on it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Weren't you the one that first linked that page to here in the first place? No idea who runs it but the pics are being uploaded by fans of the page so just report them and/or the images.

This is the pic credited to you, one of that fat fuck Rodd caving a car roof in by being a bigger plank than ever.

Fatplank.jpg

Whilst i'm in full support of people annoyed at Danny for various things... and I think the group is justified...

That's not the pic I was talking about. Nor does that have anything to do with me.

Earlier today there was one on there someone had obviously made, which was the pic of Danny in his underwear with the two girls, but it had my head on it instead of Dannys. Thankfully it's since been deleted.

Someone's idea of *fun* wasn't seen as *fun* at this end.

If someone has any inclination that I've anything to do with 1pw or have had anything to do with them since well over a year ago now, they're very much mistaken.

• Paid Members
Whilst i'm in full support of people annoyed at Danny for various things... and I think the group is justified...

That's not the pic I was talking about. Nor does that have anything to do with me.

Earlier today there was one on there someone had obviously made, which was the pic of Danny in his underwear with the two girls, but it had my head on it instead of Dannys. Thankfully it's since been deleted.

Someone's idea of *fun* wasn't seen as *fun* at this end.

If someone has any inclination that I've anything to do with 1pw or have had anything to do with them since well over a year ago now, they're very much mistaken.

Most jokes involve making someone at the other end not feel a million bucks. You're fine with us all having a pop at Danny and slagging him off, but as soon as you're brought into it you don't like it?

I'm fine with someone who keeps shafting the public, wrestlers and people such as yourself getting their commpuance.

When I get brought into it for seemingly no reason at all, then I've got a problem with that.

Anyway, the offending thing has been removed and I'm satisfied with that? So i'll leave it there.

Do go on...

I might've worded my post wrong. I meant *people like you* in the sense that you're (well, you were at my last knowing) still owed money by Danny.

I didn't mean *people like you* in the sense that you're a bad person who deserves commupance.

So sorry if it seemed that way! Wasn't meant to whatsoever.

Taken from the Dome's Facebook

Doncaster Dome Leisure Centre Hi guys, we are still selling tickets for this event and if by any chance the events does get cancelled we will inform you all as soon as possible,

Me: Does that mean you've heard from Danny recently

Doncaster Dome Leisure Centre The 1PW promoter has not been in touch with us, either to confirm whether the event is still on or not, therefor we are carrying on as normal untill we hear anyting different.

cheers

Archived