roh best in the world

kidkris

so what did everyone think. i honestly thought this was the best roh ppv of this year

highlights for me were

Kevin steen coming back and instantly turning heel on corino and Jacobs!

rhino vs homicide seemed abit clumsy at times but still was an awesome match

chris Daniels vs el generico was awesome and i am so happy generico finally has the belt

the tag match was like something in the movies alot of action and i was so surprised that the briscoes got eliminated first. gonna be honest marked like a bitch when the kings of wrestling came out to a live performance of the theme even if the guy singing it did look like he was going to combust at any time

overall great tag match shitty finish in my opinion

then the main event witch in my opinion is a match of the year candidate Davey and Eddie beat the shit out of each other and really fucking worked hard at this match. not a bit fan of eddie but he won me over in this match excellent performance and the finish was abit emotional when davey had his head pressed against eddies and said i love you but i have to do this

BUT FINALLY Davey is the new champ and that means tones of hard hitting main events to come in roh. truly love Davey and think this is overdue

discuss and enjoy :)

I thought the ippv was good but I agree the finish to the top 2 matches were quite abrupt and anti climatic after so much great action prior to that point.

I mean these guys went to war and hit each other with everything but the kitchen sink and after all that they go down to something that you would expect them to kick out of.

Still a great show, just felt like the endings let them down.

I really enjoyed El Generico and Daniels, the finish was pretty good and Genericos top rope brain buster must be one of the most dangerous moves in the sport and insane to watch.

• Paid Members
I mean these guys went to war and hit each other with everything but the kitchen sink and after all that they go down to something that you would expect them to kick out of.

Respectfully disagree. While some of the kicks were acceptable near falls, the match-ender was fine. Davey looked like he was trying to kick Eddie's head off, and I bought it as the finish completely, and thought Edwards may have been KO for real.

Wrestling's Greatest's finish to the tag team four-way dance was very lame though considering what they have at their individual and collective disposal and what else the Kings and indeed all eight had kicked out previous.

Respectfully disagree. While some of the kicks were acceptable near falls, the match-ender was fine. Davey looked like he was trying to kick Eddie's head off, and I bought it as the finish completely, and thought Edwards may have been KO for real.

Wrestling's Greatest's finish to the tag team four-way dance was very lame though considering what they have at their individual and collective disposal and what else the Kings and indeed all eight had kicked out previous.

The kick was brutal, but when the ref counted 3 I was still surprised Eddie didn't kick out, but still a great match.

I havent seen the tag match of the main event yet (will watch today) but what steen did was AWESOME! He looked like a proper psycho laughing while being carried away. Much better crazy guy act than R-Truth and Sting.

Archived