UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

newcastle 1 bordeaux 1

ameobi n plasis??

newcastle took the lead early in the second half after being second best for all the first half!! bordeaux hit back witha good counter attack and both sides had chances to win it, and steal a march in the title race!!

newcastle manager kevin keegan quoted as sayin ''were still figthing for this title.... an i tell ya!! i will love it if we beat them!!!''

Lazio 2 - 1 PSG

Finally got my first point and first win against Tildeguy at the fourth attempt in a game with three goals, all from headers. It looked to be Tildeguy's day early on when a cross found Hoarau just onside and he headed home to put PSG one up. Lazio almost equalised straight from the kickoff, but Zarate's close range header was straight at Douchez. PSG had the better of the game after that, and had a couple of decent chances, including an effort by Javier Pastore that was well saved by the legs of Muslera. The turning point in the game came in the 29th minute when Mamadou Sakho was perhaps harsly sent off after a bad tackle. Jeremy Menez was pulled off to be replaced by Bisevac to plug the hole at the back. With an extra man at the back Lazio were able to take greater control of the game and were able to snuff out most PSG attacks afterwards. Lazio had a few half-chances early in the second half and finally scored the equaliser in the 65th minute when Mauri timed his run down the left perfectly, and his cross was headed in by Zarate. Lazio took the lead in the 77th minute when Floccari evaded his marker and chipped a cross to the far post for Zarate to head back across goal to beat Douchez, whose positioning for the goal may be questioned by his manager. There were nervy times in the last ten minutes or so as PSG tried to push forward to find an equaliser whilst Lazio tried to score a third. It ended 2-1 to Lazio though, and that red card may have dented PSG's title hopes as it definitely seemed to turn the tide in this game. Overall a draw might have been fairer but Lazio performed well enough with their man advantage to secure all three points.

Lazio scorer: Zarate (65', 77')

PSG scorer: Hoarau (5')

Highlights:

Hoarau puts PSG one up.

Zarate almost scores after the restart.

Zarate levels it for Lazio.

Zarare heads in the game winning goal.

newcastle 1 bordeaux 1

ameobi n plasis??

newcastle took the lead early in the second half after being second best for all the first half!! bordeaux hit back witha good counter attack and both sides had chances to win it, and steal a march in the title race!!

newcastle manager kevin keegan quoted as sayin ''were still figthing for this title.... an i tell ya!! i will love it if we beat them!!!''

Plasil scored for Bordeaux. Happy enough with a point considering how PSG have done in their last couple of games although i had the better chances to win. Im now in a great position to defend my title with not long left of the season.

Palermo 0-1 Bolton

Davies

With decent teams, could have been 5-4 . Comical goal came when keeper slide tackled his own defender leaving Davies an empty net to try and not miss into

Archived