Preston City Wrestling - A New Beginning Preston 26/08/11

fludder99

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many people are attending this show so far, Fludder?

just short of 100, I didn't aim too high being show number 1 and I didn't want to use a large venue, better to have a small venue look packed rather than a big venue look empty. The venue will hold about easily 200 to stop overcrowding and people not getting a good view. Normally the last 4 weeks are the time when you sell tickets so to shift as many as I have this far away is really good. I have not even done the bulk of local flyering/postering yet! All tickets have been sold by hammering the internet :)

just short of 100, I didn't aim too high being show number 1 and I didn't want to use a large venue, better to have a small venue look packed rather than a big venue look empty. The venue will hold about easily 200 to stop overcrowding and people not getting a good view. Normally the last 4 weeks are the time when you sell tickets so to shift as many as I have this far away is really good. I have not even done the bulk of local flyering/postering yet! All tickets have been sold by hammering the internet :)

Really glad it's going so well. :)

Thought the venue could hold 800 including standing or am I getting it confused with somewhere else? :/

Really glad it's going so well. :)

Thought the venue could hold 800 including standing or am I getting it confused with somewhere else? :/

Its capacity is 800 if you want 40 people stood in front of you lol

Are you on the front row for this show, Richie?

Indeed mate, was for the last Preston show too, hopefully will be for the next one also.

Shit I'd better get my hotel booked actually...

We did film the last show but as I dont work with Southside anymore im not sure when the DVD is out. I have messaged their DVD producer to find out if he will sell me a batch of the show.

Ah right cool. Hopefully you

There seems to be that many people walking past me wherever I decide to stand when it's a club!

I have been in a hundred times but like the recent offer of 80p a drink on a Saturday I remember feck all about what happened inside :laugh:

getting news about Colt Cabana working a dark match against Wade Barrett before Smackdown tapings tonight? Dont know if its true but my show could be one of his last indy shows for a while?

Does anyboy else think he will re-sign with the WWE?

getting news about Colt Cabana working a dark match against Wade Barrett before Smackdown tapings tonight? Dont know if its true but my show could be one of his last indy shows for a while?

Does anyboy else think he will re-sign with the WWE?

Yee, but hopefully AFTER this show.. Don't want a 1PW Hardy type fiasco

I have been in a hundred times but like the recent offer of 80p a drink on a Saturday I remember feck all about what happened inside :laugh:

80p a fucking what!? Jesus christ, I though my scrotty little boozer on dead end Island was cheap. I'd be dead if there was anywhere over here selling at those prices...

Yee, but hopefully AFTER this show.. Don't want a 1PW Hardy type fiasco

I know of at least 3 other bookings he's got over here while he's here, I cant see him fucking everything off and re joining. I heard he said he'd sign after fulfilling his UK dates. Just a rumour though like.

• Paid Members

he's cancelled a few US dates, but none of his UK ones so I'd think they'll all be ok, he'll do a final tour here and then come back to WWE. He went under the Cabana name as well last night, maybe Punk has as much pull now in the E as people are speculating, would be a sweet thing to do to only sign the contract if Colt is brought back.

80p a fucking what!? Jesus christ, I though my scrotty little boozer on dead end Island was cheap. I'd be dead if there was anywhere over here selling at those prices...

I know of at least 3 other bookings he's got over here while he's here, I cant see him fucking everything off and re joining. I heard he said he'd sign after fulfilling his UK dates. Just a rumour though like.

sorry to say this but my show is on a Friday so its a

As we are the people responsible for bringing Colt over we can confirm that Colt's deposit has been paid, his flights booked and his Visa is in place.

Whilst we sincerely hope that Colt has signed with WWE on favourable terms we can only confirm that he WILL be in the UK for the last 2 weeks of August.

We can only speculate that this will be the last oppourtunity anyone will have to train with Colt www.starpowertraining.com

or to watch him perform on an Indy level:

PCW - Preston August 26th

Hammerlock - Cheshunt August 27th

FutureShock - Stockport August 28th

Don't miss what could well be Colt Cabana's fair well to the Indy's!!!!

Archived