PSE Wrestling in Nottingham - Sunday 12th June - 3pm

I missed the first match which I was gutted about! I haven't seen either of the guys but heard a lot about them. Was it good?

Mad Man Manson was MVP for me, really good character and got the crowd into it without actually doing much wrestling - great stuff!

I notice you've missed out the 'divas' match from the results, which is probably for the best. T-Bone/Blake was good for what it was though I don't think the crowd were buying Bone as a babyface.

Very good main event. Stixx heeling it up to the max, perhaps a little bit too much with a certain ginger kid! :laugh:

All-in-all I thought it was a pretty good show and worth the

I missed the first match which I was gutted about! I haven't seen either of the guys but heard a lot about them. Was it good?

Mad Man Manson was MVP for me, really good character and got the crowd into it without actually doing much wrestling - great stuff!

I notice you've missed out the 'divas' match from the results, which is probably for the best. T-Bone/Blake was good for what it was though I don't think the crowd were buying Bone as a babyface.

Very good main event. Stixx heeling it up to the max, perhaps a little bit too much with a certain ginger kid! :laugh:

All-in-all I thought it was a pretty good show and worth the

Archived