PSE Wrestling in Nottingham - Sunday 12th June - 3pm

Our friends at PSE wrestling will be hosting a show at the Rushcliffe Arena in West Bridgford, Nottingham on Sunday 12th June. As opposed to our Academy shows, this will be a totally professional show with a whole host of great UK talent appearing.

Matches so far include:

"High Flying UK Luchador" El Ligero vs "Loudmouth" Martin Kirby

And in a FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH

"The Heavyweight House of Pain" Stixx vs Max Angelus

Also appearing on the show:

T-Bone

Mad Man Manson

"UK Gladiator Inferno" Jemma Palmer

And many more.

Rushcliffe Arena

West Bridgford, Nottingham

Sunday 12th June

Doors 2.30, Show Starts 3pm

Adults

I swear I miss every show that comes up here. I just realised I'm in London for the next HOP show and I'm working on the evening of this one! Any idea what time it'll finish? Looks like a good card.

You can get the number 10 bus from the train station and you'll be there in around 10 mins. Probably less with a taxi/cab. Walking its a fair way. On the bus, just look for the big ASDA and its behind that. Not much else in Bridgford.

As for finish time, probably around 5ish.

You can get the number 10 bus from the train station and you'll be there in around 10 mins. Probably less with a taxi/cab. Walking its a fair way. On the bus, just look for the big ASDA and its behind that. Not much else in Bridgford.

As for finish time, probably around 5ish.

Is it just tickets on the door ?

Edit: Oh I see it, underneath the main poster bit. Not very clear like.

Edit again: Looks like that bit's been taken off now though. Would be good if someone could confirm!

I contacted PSE last night and they confirmed the show on the 12th june IS going ahead.

Can't wait. :-)

Edit: Oh I see it, underneath the main poster bit. Not very clear like.

Edit again: Looks like that bit's been taken off now though. Would be good if someone could confirm!

I contacted PSE last night and they confirmed the show on the 12th june IS going ahead.

Can't wait. :-)

See you there Mr Kincaid

Gonna be an ace weekend with this and NGW on the sat !

Quick results: Attendance 200-230.

El Ligero pinned Martin Kirby with a middle rope, turning, tornado DDT.

Mad Man Manson pinned Nate Colt with a sunset flip and pulling down all 3 sets of Nate's tights.

T-Bone pinned Blake Warning.

Max Angelus pinned Stixx with a Moonsault.

Reviews and opinions are very welcome.

I missed the first match which I was gutted about! I haven't seen either of the guys but heard a lot about them. Was it good?

Mad Man Manson was MVP for me, really good character and got the crowd into it without actually doing much wrestling - great stuff!

I notice you've missed out the 'divas' match from the results, which is probably for the best.

T-Bone/Blake was good for what it was though I don't think the crowd were buying Bone as a babyface.

Very good main event. Stixx heeling it up to the max, perhaps a little bit too much with a certain ginger kid! :laugh:

All-in-all I thought it was a pretty good show and worth the

Archived