Chinatown: Mafia Scum Thread

Carbomb

• Paid Members
Ron can you answer my question please?

Rather than just carry on with your paranoia trip into desperation?

What question, you mean the one that's written in a rhetorical manner, the one I could only answer 'yes' or 'no' to?

Quote the question and I'll answer it.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
It's a good way to frame me

Ron, you were lynched, it was a great way to frame Bristep IMHO

So does that mean you know that Bristep's town? Or you know his general allignment? Have you just made a scum slip?

FOS TEEDY KAY

Are we at that level now Ron? "OH YOU SAID HE WAS TOWN, THAT MEANS YOU MUST KNOW HE'S TOWN, THAT MEANS YOU MUST BE SCUM!"

You're essentially dismissing any slip someone might have made. You're aggressively tunnelling right now, totally dismissing anything I might be saying. I can't win.

Eh no. Again, stop typing before the brain has a chance to process things. If Teedy was scum, he would know I'm town yes. He'd also know that the reset was to try and stitch me up. That would make it unlikely he'd make such a blatant comment.

Also BTW Ron, I think you're scum and I want you lynched. That !=aggressive tunnelling.

Most people have moved past accusing people anytime they say "He's town" as opposed to clarifying "I think he's town". I'd love you to come join us, unless you're just clawing at anything you can to get purchase on the way down.

Honestly, now you're just being rude. Seriously - 'stop typing before the brain has the chance to process'? That's pretty disrespectful, and the kind of comment that causes these games to decent to insult exchanges.

It's a good way to frame me

Ron, you were lynched, it was a great way to frame Bristep IMHO

So does that mean you know that Bristep's town? Or you know his general allignment? Have you just made a scum slip?

FOS TEEDY KAY

Are we at that level now Ron? "OH YOU SAID HE WAS TOWN, THAT MEANS YOU MUST KNOW HE'S TOWN, THAT MEANS YOU MUST BE SCUM!"

You're essentially dismissing any slip someone might have made. You're aggressively tunnelling right now, totally dismissing anything I might be saying. I can't win.

Eh no. Again, stop typing before the brain has a chance to process things. If Teedy was scum, he would know I'm town yes. He'd also know that the reset was to try and stitch me up. That would make it unlikely he'd make such a blatant comment.

Also BTW Ron, I think you're scum and I want you lynched. That !=aggressive tunnelling.

Most people have moved past accusing people anytime they say "He's town" as opposed to clarifying "I think he's town". I'd love you to come join us, unless you're just clawing at anything you can to get purchase on the way down.

Honestly, now you're just being rude. Seriously - 'stop typing before the brain has the chance to process'? That's pretty disrespectful, and the kind of comment that causes these games to decent to insult exchanges.

Hey Ron, you called people stupid earlier, albeit indirectly "these are stupid reasons for voting for me". Let's not sit on our high horse when your hands are covered in the first piece of mud slung.

If you thought you had caught a slip, you should have thought about it's likelihood and what it meant. Instead you just threw it out there and FOS'ed Teedy. I think my remark more than covered the process that occurred there.

And you meant 'descend', not 'descent', but it's ok I can see you're getting worked up.

• Paid Members
Ron, I'm taking this the way you yourself have put it across, scum have the ability to do what's happened, you believe that.

The person that has been most adversely affected by this reset is Bristep, fact.

You were neigh on lynched, you have been saved here, Bristep has been rigged up by this reset.

Personally I believe Bristep to be Town yes, mainly because after this reset and even before, I believe(d) you to be scum, and he was after you. Surely that makes sense, even if you don't want it to?

There ya go big man

With bolded bits that you should carefully read

The fact I'm actually looking at this the way you put it across means if anything it is you that has made a slip here. Your criteria for a Bristep doesn't make ANY sense

• Paid Members

I'm using my iPhone. Autocorrect changed the word. 'Stupid reasons' and directly calling someone stupid are two completely different things. I'd suggest you look back at your own posts and the way you say things. Very often it's unnecessarily aggressive and completely and insult-ridden. Makes games slightly less pleasant.

I'm using my iPhone. Autocorrect changed the word. 'Stupid reasons' and directly calling someone stupid are two completely different things. I'd suggest you look back at your own posts and the way you say things. Very often it's unnecessarily aggressive and completely and insult-ridden. Makes games slightly less pleasant.

Ron, you seem like you've got awful thin skin. All I'm going to say.

• Paid Members
Ron, I'm taking this the way you yourself have put it across, scum have the ability to do what's happened, you believe that.

The person that has been most adversely affected by this reset is Bristep, fact.

You were neigh on lynched, you have been saved here, Bristep has been rigged up by this reset.

Personally I believe Bristep to be Town yes, mainly because after this reset and even before, I believe(d) you to be scum, and he was after you. Surely that makes sense, even if you don't want it to?

There ya go big man

The fact I'm actually looking at this the way you put it across means if anything it is you that has made a slip here. Your criteria for a Bristep doesn't make ANY sense

I assumed you were being rhetorical here. That's why I didn't answer. Right, you're working on the flawed assumption that every action made is completely logical, but fair enough.

I'm not scum. At this stage there's very little I can do other than claim to prove my role. Is there any disputing vigilante claim? No. Is it likely the day kill was a vigilante move? I'd say not, although it's certainly possible. I believe my role fits in perfectly into the theorised game set up. Not only that, IT'S VERIFIABLE.

• Paid Members

There ya go big man

I assumed you were being rhetorical here. That's why I didn't answer. Right, you're working on the flawed assumption that every action made is completely logical, but fair enough.

I'm not scum. At this stage there's very little I can do other than claim to prove my role. Is there any disputing vigilante claim? No. Is it likely the day kill was a vigilante move? I'd say not, although it's certainly possible. I believe my role fits in perfectly into the theorised game set up. Not only that, IT'S VERIFIABLE.

You are NOT reading what people are saying are you?

No more reason in actually reasoning with you then is there?

• Paid Members

Teedy, I know I'm not scum, I don't know about anyone else, so what exactly do you expect me to do here? Turn around and say 'you're right, vote for me?' It's nonsense, the fact you're even trying to push for a vig lynch on day one is suicidal.

• Paid Members
Teedy, I know I'm not scum, I don't know about anyone else, so what exactly do you expect me to do here? Turn around and say 'you're right, vote for me?' It's nonsense, the fact you're even trying to push for a vig lynch on day one is suicidal.

This is the point here, the point is you originally went after Bristep, even though by YOUR OWN reckoning scum have done this reset and ergo have stitched him up (blatantly to add)

And then you vote for me on the premise I have highlighted this fact to you.

My question still is, do you understand where I am coming from?

Look at YOUR logic and what people are saying in relation to YOUR logic. Me and Bristep have used it, and in turn it has stitched YOU up.

That's why you look scummier than ever IMHO

Can you see that, I actually wish you bloody well would

• Paid Members
I logged back in to find Ron still alive and my vote being removed.

I don't know what the hell someone is playing at, but if I place my vote, I decide whether it is removed or not.

Vote: Ron[\b]

And THAT is the best way to look at the whole reset ordeal

Archived