Anyone know who this guy is?

Jetta's G-string

• 2 years later...

Yes, the guy in question is Welsh wrestler Caiman. He retired in 2009 but has recently started casually working again.

And selling MMA and Wrestling gear online at bargain prices ;-)
Don't forget though he will Meet you, Greet you and then BEAT YOU!! Everybody loves Caiman.. The Crocodilian psycho was/is fantastic.. Tough as old boots in real life too I heard..

Don't forget though he will Meet you, Greet you and then BEAT YOU!! Everybody loves Caiman.. The Crocodilian psycho was/is fantastic.. Tough as old boots in real life too I heard..

0_0_0_0_250_376_csupload_58238889_large.jpgMeh. I could take him*.*wherever he told me to take him.

0_0_0_0_250_376_csupload_58238889_large.jpgMeh. I could take him*.*wherever he told me to take him.
That's not Caiman that's.. Titan

Meh. I could take him*.*wherever he told me to take him.
That's not Caiman that's.. Titan
Who's a top lad. Unlike Caiman, who's a lanky streak of bat's piss*Majik*But also a top lad

Archived