ICW: Monday Night BRAW - Ep. 6 NOW ONLINE!

MarkDallas

No just episode 1 right now. 2, 3 and 4 will be on itunes by this friday.

And episode 4 will be on youtube today.

Cheers bruv. Was only asking as i have a mate that works a local southside cafe and he brings his I-Pad in to surf the web when he is bored in between serving customers. He usually has his mates come into the cafe to hang out and would like to get the episodes on his I-Pad so he and his mates can have something to watch plus lets people see what ICW is like.

The I-Tunes is a good one as the portability of devices such as the I-Pad, I-Phone, I-Pod means that ICW can be watched anywhere on the move. I feel ICW Monday Night Braw is the kind of thing that due to the episode length is the ideal way for wrestling fans to watch some good wrestling when on that early morning commute to work/college/uni.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Renfrew commentary, although he's far too insightful. :p

Damn fine match and whoever defeats the abomination for the belt is gonna be loved. The Tombstone is a great moment, but the commentators screaming so as you couldn't hear the disbelief? That rubbed me the wrong way. Minor gripe though.

ICW: Monday Night BRAW

EPISODE 4 ONLINE NOW!

Now online is the 4th 30min episode of Insane Championship Wrestling's 'Monday Night BRAW'.

Episode 4:

This week's Monday Night BRAW features an ICW Heavyweight Championship match between James Scott and the Challenger Johnny Moss.

205030_10150257310210620_206968150619_9155334_6709574_n.jpg

We are delighted to announce that Walkabout in Glasgow city center will be showing 'Monday Night BRAW' on the big screen every Monday night at 11pm. So if you fancy watching ICW with a nice pint or three in friendly surroundings then head down this Monday to see all the action from episode 1.

Click Here to visit Walkabout Glasgow's webpage

Heres the location in the heart of the city center on Google Maps

EPISODE 5 ONLINE NOW!

NOW SPONSORED BY WRESTLING PRESS MAGAZINE

Now online is the 5th 30min episode of Insane Championship Wrestling's 'Monday Night BRAW'.

Episode 5:

This weeks action packed episode features Lionheart taking on Jack Jester and N.A.K's BT Gunn and Chris Renfrew vs. The Gold Labels Wolfgang and Red Lightning!

216745_10150257358080620_206968150619_9155991_3251938_n.jpg

We are delighted to announce that Walkabout in Glasgow city center will be showing 'Monday Night BRAW' on the big screen every Monday night at 11pm. So if you fancy watching ICW with a nice pint or three in friendly surroundings then head down this Monday to see all the action from episode 1.

Click Here to visit Walkabout Glasgow's webpage

Heres the location in the heart of the city center on Google Maps

EPISODE 6 ONLINE NOW!

NOW SPONSORED BY WRESTLING PRESS MAGAZINE

Now online is the 6th episode of Insane Championship Wrestling's 'Monday Night BRAW'.

Episode 6:

ICW has searched the archives for the most memorable moments since the ICW vs. Gold Label dispute began.

We begin with ICW coming to terms with the end of Darkside's career and run as champion. Watch as the Gold Label - and even the Wee Man - attempt to seize the championship for themselves.

Watch as BT Gunn, Chris Renfrew, Jack Jester and Kid Fite form an alliance over the year to try and rid ICW of the Gold Label for good.

They might just have the chance THIS SUNDAY, JULY 3RD at the Classic Grand in a GLASGOW STREET FIGHT.

253048_10150312212800620_206968150619_9668651_3094301_n.jpg

Archived