ICW: Monday Night BRAW - Ep. 6 NOW ONLINE!

MarkDallas

ICW: Monday Night BRAW

EPISODE 6 ONLINE NOW!

NOW SPONSORED BY WRESTLING PRESS MAGAZINE

Now online is the 6th episode of Insane Championship Wrestling's 'Monday Night BRAW'.

Episode 6:

ICW has searched the archives for the most memorable moments since the ICW vs. Gold Label dispute began.

We begin with ICW coming to terms with the end of Darkside's career and run as champion. Watch as the Gold Label - and even the Wee Man - attempt to seize the championship for themselves.

Watch as BT Gunn, Chris Renfrew, Jack Jester and Kid Fite form an alliance over the year to try and rid ICW of the Gold Label for good.

They might just have the chance THIS SUNDAY, JULY 3RD at the Classic Grand in a GLASGOW STREET FIGHT.

253048_10150312212800620_206968150619_9668651_3094301_n.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delighted to announce that Walkabout in Glasgow city center will be showing 'Monday Night BRAW' on the big screen every Monday night at 11pm. So if you fancy watching ICW with a nice pint or three in friendly surroundings then head down this Monday to see all the action from episode 1.

Click Here to visit Walkabout Glasgow's webpage

Heres the location in the heart of the city center on Google Maps

Maybe pop along to Walkabout for it. If I can't manage I will be watching online.

I can't wait to see the first episode of Monday Night Braw but due to lack of cash, I'm gonna have to watch this one online rather than in Walkabout. Maybe next time though :-)

EPISODE 1 ONLINE NOW!

Now online is the first 30min episode of Insane Championship Wrestling's new show 'Monday Night BRAW'.

Episode 1:

Match 2 in the best of 5 series between Liam Thomson and Andy Wild.

197926_10150143967086986_529226985_6952125_2635936_n.jpg

C.J Banks Vs. Kid Fite

206401_10150143973411986_529226985_6952211_6539550_n.jpg

We are delighted to announce that Walkabout in Glasgow city center will be showing 'Monday Night BRAW' on the big screen every Monday night at 11pm. So if you fancy watching ICW with a nice pint or three in friendly surroundings then head down this Monday to see all the action from episode 1.

Glad you enjoyed it mate. We are happy with how episode 1 turned out, alittle work needing done on the sound quality of the commentary for future episodes but other than that a good first show.

Next Mondays episode:

The Bucky Boys & The Wee Man Vs. Vinnie James, TJ Rage & Jackie Pollo

207145_10150257329845620_206968150619_9155609_1487729_n.jpg

Will be on youtube on Monday and iTunes by Tuesday.

I really enjoyed the first episode of Monday Night Braw - the quality of the video was excellent and I liked the commentary although I'm hoping for more audience noise in the future episodes. Great jobs lads and I'm hoping to be down at Walkabout next Monday for the next exciting episode of Monday Night Braw!

First Episode was good, felt the commentary was better than on ICW Online (they seemed to be reacting a bit more which rather than just the monotone in some of the ICW Online shows) even though it did over ride the crowd noise (which they hopefully will fix) , liked the Wee Man segment and am interested to see how the show carries on from here.

I can only echo what was said about the commentary and crowd noise but it's going to be getting fixed, so not much more can be said about that! The commentary went downhill after Grange left I reckon though.

Both of the matches came across pretty much how they did live. Andy Wild vs. Liam Thomson wasn't the same standard that we've seen in the past from either man, but it was still pretty good. One thing I did like watching it again was how the action just seemed to flow from move to move. It's pretty satisfying to watch CJ Banks get a pure doing as well.

Can't wait to see next week's show. The six man tag was the one I enjoyed the most live!

EPISODE 2 ONLINE NOW!

Now online is the 2nd 30min episode of Insane Championship Wrestling's new show 'Monday Night BRAW'.

Episode 2:

THe Bucky Boys and The Wee Man Vs. Vinnie James, Jackie Pollo and T.J Rage.

208540_10150144004041986_529226985_6952648_6392543_n.jpg

Carmel has something to say to Kay Lee Ray

206445_10150144025036986_529226985_6952820_4045707_n.jpg

We are delighted to announce that Walkabout in Glasgow city center will be showing 'Monday Night BRAW' on the big screen every Monday night at 11pm. So if you fancy watching ICW with a nice pint or three in friendly surroundings then head down this Monday to see all the action from episode 2.

Sound is far better this time around. The commentary is even better as well. Can't wait for Chris Renfrew to join in the fun.

The six man tag is every bit as good as I remembered it being. Seriously awesome stuff from all of them. The action before the madness was actually really good. Stevie Boy really does take a right kicking in this one. The ending is what tips it over the edge though. Brilliant match. Also can't wait for the awesome that is Coffey vs. Vinny at the next show. I am MEGA excited for that one.

I'm hoping we see a stipulation match announced for Carmel and Kay Lee Ray announced soon as well actually!

Cracking episode and the more mental is still to come!

Archived