Phoenix Pro Wrestling - West Bromwich - June 17th

ChrisPPW

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha ! Sorry I usually only put live results for big shows or big matches ;)

Anyway......

Joseph Connors/Paul Malen BT Flash Morgan/Pete Dunne

Nate Colt BT Brian Wright

Chrissy Valentine BT Pollyana + Bacardi

Andy Simmonz BT LGT

Lucas Black BT Matt Pedin

Wild Boar BT Zero Tollerance

El Ligero & Storm No Contest

Paul Malen & Joesph Connors attacked El Ligero & Storm after the main event

• Paid Members

Overall a fun show, the opening tag was very good and storm Vs ligero was good fun with a great atmosphere. The post show set up was top stuff and has given me an interest in the next show. Black Vs Pedin was very good, I enjoyed that.

The Simmons match was good but in future I wouldn't recommended over hyping him as a former WWE superstar, it takes the shine off a bit.

Wild Boar was amazing, absolutely top draw. I'd love to see him again, hopefully in a position and with some one where he can really go for it if you will.

The women's match was the up there as one of the worst matches I think I have ever seen, and as a result was hilarious.

It's was a great atmosphere, a nice mix of hyperactive kids and crazy OAP's which makes for a fun vibe to get into the show.

I look forward to the next show

Overall a fun show, the opening tag was very good and storm Vs ligero was good fun with a great atmosphere. The post show set up was top stuff and has given me an interest in the next show. Black Vs Pedin was very good, I enjoyed that.

The Simmons match was good but in future I wouldn't recommended over hyping him as a former WWE superstar, it takes the shine off a bit.

Wild Boar was amazing, absolutely top draw. I'd love to see him again, hopefully in a position and with some one where he can really go for it if you will.

The women's match was the up there as one of the worst matches I think I have ever seen, and as a result was hilarious.

It's was a great atmosphere, a nice mix of hyperactive kids and crazy OAP's which makes for a fun vibe to get into the show.

I look forward to the next show

I agree , i think it lacked real quallity , maybe if someone like Jenny Sjidon was in the match it would be a lot differant?

Hahaha ! Sorry I usually only put live results for big shows or big matches ;)

Anyway......

Joseph Connors/Paul Malen BT Flash Morgan/Pete Dunne

Nate Colt BT Brian Wright

Chrissy Valentine BT Pollyana + Bacardi

Andy Simmonz BT LGT

Lucas Black BT Matt Pedin

Wild Boar BT Zero Tollerance

El Ligero BT Jonny Storm

Paul Malen attacked El Ligero after the main event

But Storm was the first attacked in the main event which would mean Storm won via DQ wouldn't it... or would you class it as a no contest due to both being attacked.

• Paid Members
I agree , i think it lacked real quallity , maybe if someone like Jenny Sjidon was in the match it would be a lot differant?

It did seem to be crying out for some one who knows what they are doing, I mean I'm no expert and I understand there must limits and constraints when putting a show on but damn.

I mean I could go on and on about it but I'll try and be brief, why did they seemingly just take it in turns to stand on the outside and watch those in the ring run through a spot, badly for the most part. The exception was the start of the match where the one lass got knocked down with one strike and a baseball slide out of the ring and she then sold on the out side for what felt like a fucking age, from essentially nothing. To make that worse for the most part she was just leaning against the post.

Bacardi I believe it was at the end just wandered out side and watched the match for no fucking reason and then some how couldn't get into the ring to break up the fall after having been walking around out side the ring fine for again what felt like a fucking age. There was also a bit where she was throwing a couple of lines before hitting one and it was so void of any intensity or drama and looked so fucking weak it was unbelievable on any level, much like who ever it was who was running some ones face up the ropes with the face a good 10" from the fucking rope for all the crowd to see, twice as well.

I mean there was more but I was laughing so hard at times I'm sure there's something I missed.

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=VCj9Jy

In contrast to that the post main event set up was amazing, simple yet logical and well explained for people like myself who hadn't seen Malen on a PPW show before. It was also marvellously done by all 4 involved, a true treat to watch and it made me loose myself a bit, which is what I love about wrestling done well. It was a treat to behold it really was.

I agree with all that Tommy has said about the women's match ! The part which I think that I will never forget is the baseball slide from Pollyana was it? To Valentine and valentine was outside for at least a good 3-5mins

Overall I got the feeling the women didn't want to be there?

Archived