WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Had a read through this morning after the flips. Lets start whittling down those red players even more shall we?

Vote Kenny McBride

Yeah, let's quickly skip past your scummy play, shall we?

Lion jumped on the Castle bandwagon in what we now know to be a scummy way when a lynch on Snake was still viable. Just sayin'.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Had a read through this morning after the flips. Lets start whittling down those red players even more shall we?

Vote Kenny McBride

Yes, let's.

FOS Bristep123

Barring the Mike hoohaa for one second, I'd like to know your basis on singling out Kenny as if it's based almost purely on his Q&A session the other day - he's made any serious enquiry aide from the wagon and not said anything really controversial since, unless I've missed something.

Mike's flip only really tells us what Nexus suspects, but Snake's votes are more interesting - I haven't heard too much from the people who stuck to their guns on him. The flip doesn't necessarily incriminate Snake, and as two of his votes are lurking I'd say they're speculative votes waiting on the wagon's result.

EBWOP: Hardly made any enquiry*

Vote Kenny McBride

Yeah, let's quickly skip past your scummy play, shall we?

Lion jumped on the Castle bandwagon in what we now know to be a scummy way when a lynch on Snake was still viable. Just sayin'.

Yes, I'm going to point a FOS at myself. Tremendous idea Kenny.

Scum team could be splitting the vote over two town wagons, Lion and Snake could have been buddies with the other scum team sitting on Snake's wagon.

Just sayin'

Vote Kenny McBride

Yes, let's.

FOS Bristep123

Barring the Mike hoohaa for one second, I'd like to know your basis on singling out Kenny as if it's based almost purely on his Q&A session the other day - he's made any serious enquiry aide from the wagon and not said anything really controversial since, unless I've missed something.

Mike's flip only really tells us what Nexus suspects, but Snake's votes are more interesting - I haven't heard too much from the people who stuck to their guns on him. The flip doesn't necessarily incriminate Snake, and as two of his votes are lurking I'd say they're speculative votes waiting on the wagon's result.

EBWOP: Hardly made any enquiry*

Seph demanding reasons, coming up with his own reasons for my vote on Kenny when none have been given yet is interesting, and potentially incriminating. A undefined vote is an undefendable vote. Town shouldn't be overly concerned with a stray vote without reason, but scum will feel a burn about it and have a desire to defend against it. So, without reasoning to pick apart they have two options. Deflect, or retaliate.

Just sayin'

( I really wish Dawn Marie had some sort of catchphrase I could throw out, as getting my baps out is tiring).

Fair point, bristep, but I already made my feelings clear about votes without reasoning. They feel scummy to me, because there's no real effort to dig for information. Maybe that's a mistake, but it's why I've had my vote on Snake all this time and I think Lion's flip just points another finger at Snake.

So, question time:

Snake - do you feel like your seemingly random voting got you any leads for today? If so, who are your prime targets now?

Everyone who voted for Mike - what do you make of the flip and who are your suspects now?

Fair point, bristep, but I already made my feelings clear about votes without reasoning. They feel scummy to me, because there's no real effort to dig for information. Maybe that's a mistake, but it's why I've had my vote on Snake all this time and I think Lion's flip just points another finger at Snake.

So, question time:

Snake - do you feel like your seemingly random voting got you any leads for today? If so, who are your prime targets now?

Everyone who voted for Mike - what do you make of the flip and who are your suspects now?

You and Seph currently, but Seph I'm putting to one side until I can read his play from yesterday removed from his FOS of me.

You on the other hand I suspect after reading back day 1 with the reveals in my mind. It's not like I've just gone back and found a slip, it's more an overall feeling with a few things that have stuck out to me. I'll get time later on down the line to actually put it down in writing.

• Paid Members
Seph demanding reasons, coming up with his own reasons for my vote on Kenny when none have been given yet is interesting, and potentially incriminating. A undefined vote is an undefendable vote. Town shouldn't be overly concerned with a stray vote without reason, but scum will feel a burn about it and have a desire to defend against it. So, without reasoning to pick apart they have two options. Deflect, or retaliate.

It's not the subject of your vote that's suspect, Bri, it's the timing. Immediately after spearheading a Town lynch, and especially after being rather quiet once that lynch was a certainty. You weren't really interested on who else followed you on it, but when Dan Williams made his enquiry you jumped on him a single time and blew it off without acknowledging he had a point about how the wagon came on too quick.

It's not the subject of your vote that's suspect, Bri, it's the timing. Immediately after spearheading a Town lynch, and especially after being rather quiet once that lynch was a certainty. You weren't really interested on who else followed you on it, but when Dan Williams made his enquiry you jumped on him a single time and blew it off without acknowledging he had a point about how the wagon came on too quick.

Seph, you didn't ask me anything about why I was voting straight away, you were asking why I voted for Kenny. "Barring the Mike hoohaa for one second, I'd like to know your basis on singling out Kenny as if it's based almost purely on his Q&A session the other day". You are backtracking to change the initial point, again I find that suspect.

Dan's question seemed scummy, based on the fact that I still maintain that the wagon didn't build overly quickly and at the time I believed Mike was scum. Put those 2 factors together and Dan's post looked very suspect. Since we were wrong about Mike I see Dan's efforts as more genuine (unless he was just paying lip service speaking out against a wagon already well on it's way).

Well, the night phase itself wasn't too awful a result - We've lost 2 vanilla's but it seems one of our vig's felt confident on Lion being scum and took him out - good shot! that's a roleblocker down.

I have to agree that the switch around on mike was rather quick, that it did seem a bit scummy but i'm not willing to throw all of that suspicion straight at Snake. I stated at the time i found mikes past play to be scummy but i'm pretty sure there are people on that wagon who based it solely on mike going after snake and hthat's concerning.

We must avoid situations like this in the future: If someone is going after somebody else just because you think the person they're going after is innocent, does not make the aggressor scum automatically.

You on the other hand I suspect after reading back day 1 with the reveals in my mind. It's not like I've just gone back and found a slip, it's more an overall feeling with a few things that have stuck out to me. I'll get time later on down the line to actually put it down in writing.

Absolutely you should Bristep, because currently your argument means nothing and is unhelpful.

I too need to go back and read through some stuff, however i'm going out shortly and so it wont be until later this evening.

• Paid Members

Seph, you didn't ask me anything about why I was voting straight away, you were asking why I voted for Kenny. "Barring the Mike hoohaa for one second, I'd like to know your basis on singling out Kenny as if it's based almost purely on his Q&A session the other day". You are backtracking to change the initial point, again I find that suspect.

Dan's question seemed scummy, based on the fact that I still maintain that the wagon didn't build overly quickly and at the time I believed Mike was scum. Put those 2 factors together and Dan's post looked very suspect. Since we were wrong about Mike I see Dan's efforts as more genuine (unless he was just paying lip service speaking out against a wagon already well on it's way).

You're saying I backtracked purely because I didn't pursue both questions simultaneously? or are your reacting to two good points being brought up in quick succession in the same way I reacted to your vote? They both warranted answers in my opinion, and while you've answered the former independently I find your manner suspicious- in the latter case you haven't necessarily denied that the timing is more than a bit odd, and in the former when answering Kenny for his reasons you're saying 'a few things stuck out'. In the latter case I'll give you the benefit of doubt as I'm just as interested as Chris is to hear these.

I'm also interested to hear your analysis on the lynch votes as I've provided what little I can gather from it.

• Paid Members

Well you know something brother, for too long Mr McRonMahon forced me to hide under a mask, to get lesser pay-offs for big matches, to deny my Hulk-a-maniacs their hero, so for Ron, it's the big boot and leg drop

• Paid Members

Well Kenny the Doctor of Thuganomics is here and as I mentioned at the point for changing my vote to Castle (Which I believe I was fully justified on) you are still on my Scumdar, if Im to go on gut feeling I would start looking at Seph, El Nico & Carbomb.

Oh and don't get too happy about losing VTs, we are still loosing town members and the more VTs that go increases the potential for scums to hit PRs before too soon.

Im not ready to start voting and FOS'ing as I need to think about this a while.

Word Life.

You're saying I backtracked purely because I didn't pursue both questions simultaneously? or are your reacting to two good points being brought up in quick succession in the same way I reacted to your vote? They both warranted answers in my opinion, and while you've answered the former independently I find your manner suspicious- in the latter case you haven't necessarily denied that the timing is more than a bit odd, and in the former when answering Kenny for his reasons you're saying 'a few things stuck out'. In the latter case I'll give you the benefit of doubt as I'm just as interested as Chris is to hear these.

I'm also interested to hear your analysis on the lynch votes as I've provided what little I can gather from it.

I haven't denied that the timing is odd, no. I also haven't agreed with it. My query was why the initial question was over it's target, then when I pointed out that there was suspect behaviour in doing that it suddenly shifted to the timing of my vote.

I'll make a case when I think I need to do so. Right now I don't think I need to. I'm happy with my vote on Kenny, I don't need to try and convince everyone else onto it right now, we're not looking for a quick lynch here. I Hope Chris and Seph can wait for it!

Well, the night phase itself wasn't too awful a result - We've lost 2 vanilla's but it seems one of our vig's felt confident on Lion being scum and took him out - good shot! that's a roleblocker down.

Actually that just twigged with me. You seem awful assured that one of the vigs shot Lion. Seems to me that one scum team could have shot the other, and the vig could have hit town. Only way you'd know for sure is if you're on the other scum team and your team didn't take the shot at Lion.

Archived