NWA-UK Hammerlock - 21st May 2011 Maidstone

captain

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Just out of interest, are you guys still official members on the NWA? Last time i checked with them, i was advised there is no NWA memeber in the UK (Since hammerlock shut down).

Thought i'd ask, and maybe also to lt you guys know.

Just out of interest, are you guys still official members on the NWA? Last time i checked with them, i was advised there is no NWA memeber in the UK (Since hammerlock shut down).

Not sure about hammerlock, but in Scotland the SWA are affiliated with NWA, and promote the NWA Scottish heavyweight championship with the utmost prestige.

• Paid Members

Not sure about hammerlock, but in Scotland the SWA are affiliated with NWA, and promote the NWA Scottish heavyweight championship with the utmost prestige.

I did mention SWA , as I'm aware they still have the NWA Scotland championship. Although again i was advised there is no NWA presence in the UK. Might be worth looking into. If anything i hope SWA are still official members.

I did mention SWA , as I'm aware they still have the NWA Scotland championship. Although again i was advised there is no NWA presence in the UK. Might be worth looking into. If anything i hope SWA are still official members.

An interesting thing I noticed is that if you search NWA Scotland on the NWA website it shows SWA results, so I took that as read :)

Does anyone know which is the appropriate train station for this? As maidstone appears to have several...

Good to chat with you and catch up in the interval this evening mate.

I think closest would be maidstone east, and then about a 5- 10 min walk from there.

For anyone that cares, I'm coming out of retirement for one night to be part of Team Hammerlock in the eight man tag. It's going to be an amazing night of wrestling, charged with emotion. Even if you think I suck, it's got Devitt vs ZSJ FFS!!!

Archived