NWA-UK Hammerlock - 21st May 2011 Maidstone

captain

I'm really really *REALLY* looking forward to this.

Devitt vs Sabre Jnr is a dream match of mine so thank you for finally booking it. I can't lie and say I've ever been all that familiar with NWA-UK Hammerlock or Andre Baker, but I can see that both were very involved and influential in the creation of some of the UK's best talents in Sabre Jnr, Williams, Moss & Devitt. I'm slowly warming towards Danny Garnell and have heard nothing but good things about Paul Tracey as well.

Will tickets for the M&G and show itself be for sale on the day? I really hope so as would love a picture with Devitt.

I have high hopes and expectations for Devitt vs Sabre Jnr.... I hope they can live up to them.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maidstone is a big old venue, so I would imagine tickets wouldn't be a problem at the door. Seriously - if you miss this match, you're a lunatic. If I wasn't in the ring, I'd be buying a ticket, travelling down and buying popcorn myself...

Ok guys....

Tickets for the meet and greet will be available on door and we have a great line up so far.

Again tickets for the main show will be on door.

It's been a lot hard work to get to this point but I can say it's all been worth it so far and will be a great celebration of Hammerlocks past.

Hope to see you all there.

Dean

Hammerlock

For anyone that cares, I'm coming out of retirement for one night to be part of Team Hammerlock in the eight man tag. It's going to be an amazing night of wrestling, charged with emotion. Even if you think I suck, it's got Devitt vs ZSJ FFS!!!

Be good to see you again Majik. One of the first guys I ever filmed. Pretty sure you were beating up the little ginger fella and his partner on the first LDN show I filmed:)

If anyone's still undecided about whether to come or not, let this be one final plea to you all to support this show. Apart from being a tribute to Andre, it is also raising money for a children's hospice, will have some great matches and with many of the names who made Hammerlock what it was over the last 18 years coming back together for the first time in a long while it's a celebration of what we achieved over that time.

Archived