PBW RETURN TO DUMBARTON BURGH HALL 4TH JUNE 2011

PBW_ROSS

Taken from pbwwrestling.com

'With tickets going on sale this weekend for PBW's return to Dumbarton on Saturday 4th June we feel now is the time to announce the opponent that has been selected to take on Doug Williams on his PBW debut. PBW are all about creating new stars in the Scottish scene and have decided to give of of the countries most promising young stars the chance to take on International wrestling star Doug Williams in Dumbarton.

On Saturday 4th June Doug Williams will go one on one with none other than TJ Rage who upon hearing the news demanded that his manager Charles Boddington be at ringside for this encounter. TJ Rage has been having somewhat of a breakout year in Scotland especially in PBW where he has been hired by Boddington to act as an enforcer for Andy Wild. A job in which Rage has done very well if we look past the misunderstanding at Breaking Limits 6 in which Rage cost Wild the victory against Ireland Sean Maxer. That aside over the last few few years Rage has built up a strong reputation as a heavy hitter and although he hasnt gained much support from the PBW fan base with his bully boy antics he has gained more than enough experience to proof a difficult challenge for the well travelled Williams on his PBW debut.

What will happen when these two heavyweights explode into action ?

Find out June 4th at The Dumbarton Burgh Hall.

Doors will open at 7.00pm for a 7.30pm start.

More matches to be announced shortly at www.pbwwrestling.com.'

'Days ago Premier British Wrestling announced that TNA star Doug Williams would be making his PBW debut in Dumbarton. As if that wasnt exciting enough we can now announce that we have signed a true Britsh legend to appear on the show alongside Doug Williams.

Scottish wrestling fans will have the chance to witness one of the true greats from the World Of Sports days as 'The man of a 1000 holds' Johnny Saint heads north to debut for Premier British Wrestling. Former British lightweight champion Saint has been wrestling for over 50 years and is one of the most well known names from back in the day when British wrestling was on our television stations every Saturday afternoon. Initially Saint retired in 1996 having his last match in Japan for Michinoku Pro Wrestling. 2007 however saw Saint return to action with a serious of shows in England. In 2009 50 years after his debut in England Saint made his debut in the US wrestling for Independant promotion Chikara at their King of Trios Tournament in 2009 where he recieved a huge standing ovation from the crowd who were left speechless by his technical ability.

2011 will see Johnny Saint return to Scotland and waiting to challenge him will be on of Scotlands very best talents today. On Saturday the 4th of June we will see 'The man of 1000 holds' Johnny Saint go one on one with 'Bad Boy' Liam Thomson in what should be a technical masterpiece. Thomson himself is no stranger to big matches having battled Doug Williams, Beer Money, Pac, Paul London plus many more over the last few years. With Thomson looking to cement himself as a contender for the PBW title a victory over one of the most famous names in British wrestling would certainly help his cause.

CARD SO FAR -

TNA star Doug Williams vs TJ Rage with Charles Boddington

'The man of 1000 holds' Johnny Saint vs 'Bad Boy' Liam Thomson

Stay tuned to pbwwrestling.com for further match announcements in the coming weeks

TICKETS ON SALE NOW AT THE MEADOW CENTRE PRICED AT

No way am I missing this, Saint Vs. Thomson in my honest opinion is a UK dream match.

Definitely, anyone who misses the chance to see Johnny Saint live in their life is an absolute idiot. I would urge any & all Scottish pro wrestling fans to attend this as Saint is, for me, one of the true living legends of Professional Wrestling, and is a sight to behold live. For a 70 year old man he can still REALLY work in the ring.

I would say that this show is looking to be thee show to watch in June in the UK.

'Premier British Wrestling can today announce that Italian star Shock has signed to appear in Dumbarton on Saturday June 4th. PBW management are fully aware of Shocks skills and that he is a great tag team competitor in his home country where he held the Italian Championship Wrestling tag team titles with former partner OGM for a record breaking 11 months. With this in mind PBW owner Ross Watson has decided to team Shock with 'Unstoppable' Andy Wild and give them the opportunity to compete for the PBW tag team titles when they take on Lionheart and Wolfgang in Dumbarton live Saturday 4th June 2011.

With our return show to Dumbarton now less than 3 weeks away things are hearting up with 3 huge matches already announced that will see TNA star Doug Williams, British wrestling legend Johnny Saint and Italian star Shock all make their PBW debuts in Dumbarton.

Announced card so far

Doug Williams vs TJ Rage with Charles Boddington

'The man of 1000 holds' Johnny Saint vs Liam Thomson

PBW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONHSIP MATCH - Lionheart & Wolfgang

'Premier British Wrestling are pleased too announce that a further two matches have been added to the card for our return to Dumbarton on Saturday 4th June. The first match to be announced will see two of Britains top heavyweights face of against each other in PBW for the first time when Jack Jester takes on 'James' Darkside' Scott. This should be a great match and with Maximum Impact 2011 approaching fast both men will be surely going all out for victory.

Also just added to the show is a match that will finally see the PBW debut of Val Kabious and what an opportunity he has as on his very first PBW appearance he will challenge BT Gunn for the Heavyweight title. Much like previous champion Lionheart , Gunn hasnt knocked back any challenge and this is no different. Gunn recently told pbwwrestling.com the following

'I still cant believe I am PBW champion. Its such an honour to be the champion and after watching Lionheart's impressive run as champion I have a lot to live up to. That is why I wil not decline any challenge for my title so Val Kabious if you want it come and get it'.

There we have it folks the card for Dumbarton is starting to look pretty packed with 5 huge matches already announced and rumours of a further 2 tag team matches to be announced next week. The card so far is as follows

PBW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH - BT Gunn© vs Val Kabious

PBW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONHSIP MATCH - Lionheart & Wolfgang© vs Shock & 'Unstoppable' Andy Wild

Doug Williams vs TJ Rage with Charles Boddington

'The Man Of 1000 holds' Johnny Saint vs Liam Thomson

Jack Jester vs James 'Darkside' Scott

Tickets are on sale now at the Meadow Centre priced at

It has to be a very strong card this event. One that will go down as the best wrestling show Dumbarton has had.

Archived