PPW's "Friday 13th Special": 13th May: West Bromwich

ChrisPPW

Phoenix Pro Wrestling presents...

"PPW's FRIDAY 13TH SPECIAL"

hosted by...

JASON VOORHEES

Featuring...

F13ELvJS2.jpg

Unquestionably two of the finest talents in the modern era of British Wrestling will collide on Friday 13th May 2011, at the West Bromwich Labour Club, as they look to become the:

1st EVER PPW CHAMPION!!

And, Introducing the...

Camp Crystal Lake Deathmatch

Tournament

Four of the toughest PPW Stars compete to be crowned:

"King of The Deathmatch 2011"

All the family fun of your normal PPW event, with a unique "Friday 13th" twist!!

PPW returns to West Bromwich!!

FRIDAY 13th MAY 2011

West Bromwich Labour Club

Sandwell Road

West Bromwich

West Midlands

B70 8TF

Doors 7:00pm

Bell Time 7:30pm

Adult Tickets

Followers on Facebook will know that PPW Management promised you 3 big announcements this week!!

Well PPW Managent has decided to tease you no longer and wrap up the 3 big pieces of news into one ROYAL WEDDING SIZED BLOCKBUSTER of an announcement:

1:

PPW Can now reveal the 4 competitors to enter the Friday 13th King of the Deathmatch Special on May 13th in West bromwich:

"ADRENALINE" DANNY CHASE

ONE OF THE MOST NATURALLY GIFTED HIGH FLYERS IN UK RIGHT NOW AND COMING FRESH OFF HIS COMBAT ZONE STREET FIGHT VICTORY OVER "UNSTOPPABLE" ANDY WILD, CHASE IS DETERMINED TO CONTINUE THAT RUN AND PROVE THAT HE IS AT EASE IN ALL STYLES OF THE MAT GAME!

KID FITE

ARGUABLY THE MOST HIGH PROFILE COMPETITOR IN THE 1st ANNUAL KOTDM TOURNAMENT; SCOTLAND's KID FITE HAS JUST RETURNED FROM A TOUR OF THE UNITED STATES, IN WHICH HE COMPETED FOR CZW WRESTLING IN THE FORMER ECW ARENA! MORE THAN ABLE TO HOLD HIS OWN IN A FIGHT AND NO DEFINITELY NO STRANGER TO A BRAWL; KID FITE WILL PERHAPS BE THE COMPETITOR MOST AT HOME IN THIS TOURNAMENT AND IS NO DOUBT ONE OF THE FAVOURITES TO COLLECT THE TROPHY ON MAY 13TH!

"LORD" GRAHAM THOMAS

MAKING HIS RETURN AFTER HIS VACATION AT HIS BEACH HOUSE ON "MILLIONAIRES ROW", FLORIDA, "LORD" GRAHAM THOMAS WILL BE LOOKING TO ADD HIS OWN BRAND OF ROYAL FLAIR TO THE FRIDAY 13TH EVENT! HIS LORDSHIP IS ONE OF THE MORE EXPERIENCED MEMBERS OF THE PPW ROSTER AND WILL BE HOPING THAT EXPERIENCE WILL TRANSLATE INTO GOLD, IN THE SHAPE OF THE "KOTDM" TROPHY!

"THE RAPID FIRE" TOMMY GUNN

THE 4TH AND FINAL ENTRANT IN THIS YEAR'S TOURNAMENT IS THE EVER POPULAR "RAPID FIRE" TOMMY GUNN!! LOCAL HERO, TOMMY, CAME WITHIN INCHES OF PINNING "THE MEXICAN SENSATION" EL LIGERO LAST MONTH AS HE LOOKED TO BECOME PPW CHAMPION, BUT HAS NOW TURNED HIS ATTENTION TO OTHER GOLD AND WILL BE HOPING TO KEEP THE KOTDM TROPHY IN WEST BROMWICH!

THE DRAW FOR THE TOURNAMENT, INCLUDING ALL IMPORTANT STIPULATIONS FOR THE MATCHES, WILL TAKE PLACE AT MIDDAY ON BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY!!

2:

WORLD OF SPORT ICON AND PPW "ENFORCER" KEITH MYATT HAS ANNOUNCED THAT HE WILL BE IN THE RING ONCE AGAIN ON MAY 13TH, FOR THE FRIDAY 13TH SPECIAL!! MYATT HAS SAID THIS WEEK THAT "THE MYATT LEGACY" WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH ON OF THE TRAINEES AT THE LAST LAST SHOW AND WILL BE TAKING HIM UNDER THEIR WING ON MAY13TH!! WHO IS HER REFERRING TO?? MATT PEDIN?? DAVEY BLAZE?? KEEP WATCHING THIS SPACE FOR MORE DETAILS SHORTLY...

3:

AS IF THE FIRST TWO ANNOUNCEMENTS WEREN'T ENOUGH, PPW MANAGEMENT HAVE DECIDED THAT FOR A ONE TIME ONLY SPECIAL OFFER, TICKET PRICES FOR THE FRIDAY 13TH SPECIAL WILL BE 20% OFF!! ... ADULT TICKETS WILL BE ONLY

King of the Deathmatch Semi Finals revealed....

"ADRENALINE" DANNY CHASE vs KID FITE - Semi Final CASKET MATCH

"ADRENALINE" DANNY CHASE

ONE OF THE MOST NATURALLY GIFTED HIGH FLYERS IN UK RIGHT NOW AND COMING FRESH OFF HIS COMBAT ZONE STREET FIGHT VICTORY OVER "UNSTOPPABLE" ANDY WILD, CHASE IS DETERMINED TO CONTINUE THAT RUN AND PROVE THAT HE IS AT EASE IN ALL STYLES OF THE MAT GAME!

KID FITE

ARGUABLY THE MOST HIGH PROFILE COMPETITOR IN THE 1st ANNUAL KOTDM TOURNAMENT; SCOTLAND's KID FITE HAS JUST RETURNED FROM A TOUR OF THE UNITED STATES, IN WHICH HE COMPETED FOR CZW WRESTLING IN THE FORMER ECW ARENA! MORE THAN ABLE TO HOLD HIS OWN IN A FIGHT AND NO DEFINITELY NO STRANGER TO A BRAWL; KID FITE WILL PERHAPS BE THE COMPETITOR MOST AT HOME IN THIS TOURNAMENT AND IS NO DOUBT ONE OF THE FAVOURITES TO COLLECT THE TROPHY ON MAY 13TH!

Lord Graham Thomas vs "The Rapid Fire" Tommy Gunn - Semi Final "I QUIT" MATCH

"LORD" GRAHAM THOMAS

MAKING HIS RETURN AFTER HIS VACATION AT HIS BEACH HOUSE ON "MILLIONAIRES ROW", FLORIDA, "LORD" GRAHAM THOMAS WILL BE LOOKING TO ADD HIS OWN BRAND OF ROYAL FLAIR TO THE FRIDAY 13TH EVENT! HIS LORDSHIP IS ONE OF THE MORE EXPERIENCED MEMBERS OF THE PPW ROSTER AND WILL BE HOPING THAT EXPERIENCE WILL TRANSLATE INTO GOLD, IN THE SHAPE OF THE "KOTDM" TROPHY!

"THE RAPID FIRE" TOMMY GUNN

THE 4TH AND FINAL ENTRANT IN THIS YEAR'S TOURNAMENT IS THE EVER POPULAR "RAPID FIRE" TOMMY GUNN!! LOCAL HERO, TOMMY, CAME WITHIN INCHES OF PINNING "THE MEXICAN SENSATION" EL LIGERO LAST MONTH AS HE LOOKED TO BECOME PPW CHAMPION, BUT HAS NOW TURNED HIS ATTENTION TO OTHER GOLD AND WILL BE HOPING TO KEEP THE KOTDM TROPHY IN WEST BROMWICH!

SPECIAL TICKET PRICES FOR FRIDAY 13TH

AS IF ALL OF THE ABOVE WASN'T ENOUGH, PPW MANAGEMENT HAVE DECIDED THAT FOR A ONE TIME ONLY SPECIAL OFFER, TICKET PRICES FOR THE FRIDAY 13TH SPECIAL WILL BE 20% OFF!! ... ADULT TICKETS WILL BE ONLY

PPW can now reveal that the winners of the two Semi Final Matches of the King Of The Death Match Tournament will meet in a final which has it's own very special stipulation:

TABLES! LADDERS! AND CHAIRS!

PLUS...

THE MYATT LEGACY...

WORLD OF SPORT ICON AND PPW "ENFORCER" KEITH MYATT ANNOUNCED LAST WEEK THAT HE WOULD BE IN THE RING ONCE AGAIN ON MAY 13TH, FOR THE FRIDAY 13TH SPECIAL!!

WHEN MYATT SAID THAT "THE MYATT LEGACY" WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH ONE OF THE TRAINEES AT THE LAST LAST SHOW AND WOULD BE TAKING HIM UNDER THEIR WING ON MAY13TH, SPECULATION WAS RIFE REGARDING WHO IS HE WAS REFERRING TO?? WAS IT MATT PEDIN?? WAS DAVEY BLAZE JOINING THE MYATTS??

WELL PPW CAN NOW CONFIRM THAT IT WAS INFACT...NEITHER OF THE ABOVE!!

IN A STATEMENT GIVEN TO CHRIS LATE THIS EVENING; KEITH AND RYAN DECLARED THAT [DESPITE DEFEATING THE MYATT LEGACY IN A THRILLING, EVENLY CONTESTED MATCH ON APRIL 17TH] PEDIN AND BLAZE "WERE STILL NOT FIT TO LACE A MYATT'S BOOT" AND "SHOULD NOT SET FOOT IN ANOTHER WRESTLING RING ANY TIME SOON, FOR FEAR OF DISHONOURING THEIR OWN FAMILIES' GOOD NAMES."

INSTEAD, IMPRESSED WITH HIS TAKE NO PRISONERS ATTITUDE SINCE PPW'S RETURN IN MARCH, THE VETERAN MYATT REVEALED THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE PPW ROOKIE TOUGH ENOUGH TO SHARE THE RING WITH THE MYATTS AND THAT IS... "HELLRAISER" BRIAN WRIGHT!!

THE MYATT LEGACY HAS CHALLENGED MATT PEDIN AND DAVEY BLAZE TO FIND A PARTNER AND MEET THEM ON FRIDAY 13TH IN A SIX MAN TAG MATCH WITH WRIGHT, SO THAT THE MYATT LEGACY CAN PROVE ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT THEIR LOSS ON APRIL 17TH WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A FLUKE!!

PPW MANAGEMENT HAS GIVEN PEDIN/BLAZE UNTIL MIDDAY ON SUNDAY TO ACCEPT THE REQUEST AND FIND A PARTNER... WHO WILL THEY CHOOSE TO FIGHT THEIR CORNER ON FRIDAY 13TH?? WILL THEY RECRUIT A RING VETERAN TO MATCH THE EXPERIENCE OF THE MYATTS?? OR WILL THEY STAND BY THE NEXT GENERATION OF BRITISH WRESTLING AND SELECT ONE THEIR FELLOW EVOLUTION LEAGUE COMPETITORS?? FIND OUT THIS WEEKEND!!

SPECIAL TICKET PRICES FOR FRIDAY 13TH

AS IF ALL OF THE ABOVE WASN'T ENOUGH, PPW MANAGEMENT HAVE DECIDED THAT FOR A ONE TIME ONLY SPECIAL OFFER, TICKET PRICES FOR THE FRIDAY 13TH SPECIAL WILL BE 20% OFF!! ... ADULT TICKETS WILL BE ONLY

FULL CARD NOW REVEALED...

Phoenix Pro Wrestling presents...

"PPW's FRIDAY 13TH SPECIAL"

hosted by...

JASON VOORHEES

Featuring...

F13ELvJS2.jpg

Unquestionably two of the finest talents in the modern era of British Wrestling will collide on Friday 13th May 2011, at the West Bromwich Labour Club, as they look to become the:

1st EVER PPW CHAMPION!!

And, Introducing the...

Camp Crystal Lake Deathmatch

Tournament

Four of the toughest PPW Stars compete to be crowned:

"King of The Deathmatch 2011"

All the family fun of your normal PPW event, with a unique "Friday 13th" twist!!

PPW returns to West Bromwich!!

FRIDAY 13th MAY 2011

West Bromwich Labour Club

Sandwell Road

West Bromwich

West Midlands

B70 8TF

Doors 7:00pm

Bell Time 7:30pm

Adult Tickets

10.5.2011 - STATEMENT FROM EL LIGERO:

Less than 72 hours before the PPW Championship between "Wonderkid" Jonny Storm and "The Mexican Sensation" El Ligero and a fax lands on the desk of PPW Director Chris Liston, all the way from Los Sanchos, Mexicio...

[TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH]

"When I first started watching British Wrestling, back in 2002, there was one man that I looked up to. One wrestler who was the most innovative, charismatic and popular athlete I had ever seen, and that man was 'The Wonderkid' Jonny Storm. Over the last 9 years, I've had the opportunity to wrestle Jonny both in the UK and abroad. I've teamed up with him and battled him for championships and last June, I even had the chance to wrestle Jonny Storm on an FWA show, the very company that I first watched Storm compete for! It was then that I finally felt like I had reached the same level as the man I grew up watching.

When I first started with PPW, I was a tag team wrestler, teaming with Bubblegum. In late 2009, after a defeat, Bubblegum attacked me with a crutch and walked out on the team. That was hard to deal with, but I picked myself up and moved on, and entered both the singles division and the Heavyweight Championship Tournament...

And now here we are, Friday the 13th. In 2009, I missed over 7 months of in-ring action due to extensive shoulder surgery. The date that I returned on? Friday, the 13th of November...Destiny? I think so...

This coming Friday, it feels like everything is coming to a head for me in some ways. The idolisation and admiration of Jonny Storm....the overcoming of a betrayal from a long-time tag team partner...and the symbolic date that the Tournament concludes on... I've overcome everything that's been put in front of me to reach this Tournament Final. And on Friday, the 13th of May 2011, nobody will stop me from reaching the top of the mountain, and claiming the PPW Heavyweight Championship...not even a man I called my hero.

Ariba!"

according to facebook there is a bonus match that's going to be revealed later... damn this show looks amazing already, i certainly know i'm going to be there!

The status said bonus matches ;) ... PPW is pulling out all the stops to make the Friday 13th Special our best show so far :thumbsup: ... In a weekend that includes NOAH and IPW, stealing the weekend will be a big ask, but we are going to give it the old college try!! ... Matches will be revealed in the next couple of hours :thumbsup:

according to facebook there is a bonus match that's going to be revealed later... damn this show looks amazing already, i certainly know i'm going to be there!

The status said bonus matches ;) ... PPW is pulling out all the stops to make the Friday 13th Special our best show so far :thumbsup: ... In a weekend that includes NOAH and IPW, stealing the weekend will be a big ask, but we are going to give it the old college try!! ... Matches will be revealed in the next couple of hours :thumbsup:

guess that is what happens when you quick read... i must have only seen match, but matches... certainly can't wait now.

TWO BONUS MATCHES ADDED FOR THIS FRIDAY!!

As always PPW is never willing to settle for excellence when brilliance is just around the corner!! With in mind, PPW Management have announced not one but TWO bonus matches for this Friday's event...

BONUS MATCH 1: "MADMAN" MANSON vs "THE GREEK GOD" AARON ADONIS

"Madman" Manson is, unquestionably, the most comically entertaining wrestler on the UK Scene today, and has been for many years! His unique style has made him a big hit with wrestling fans all over Europe and Manson is chomping at the bit (quite literally!!) to make his PPW debut on Friday in West Bromwich.

How to describe Adonis? Well lets quote Manson for a second; "His photo tells you he is a wrestler!" ... "He is huge!" ...enough said...

BONUS MATCH 2: "TEXTBOOK CHALLENGE"

Basing his ring style on the legendary "Man of 1000 Holds" Johnny Saint; "Textbook" Dave Breaks is arguably the most technically gifted young wrestler on the British Scene today. Keen to make his PPW debut on the biggest night in PPW history; Breaks has issued an open challenge to anyone on the PPW roster to step into the ring and make him tap out! Who will answer the challenge?? Find out this Friday!!

www.phoenixprowrestling.co.uk

Hi Guys...

PPW's Friday 13th Special is TONIGHT:

KID FITE vs "ADRENALINE" DANNY CHASE - CASKET MATCH

LORD GRAHAM THOMAS III vs "THE RAPID FIRE" TOMMY GUNN - "I QUIT!" MATCH

SCOTT MAVERICK/STEVEN XAVIER vs JUSTIN THORNE/"Luscious" LUCAS BLACK

"MADMAN" MANSON vs "THE GREEK GOD" AARON ADONIS

"TEXTBOOK CHALLENGE" with "Textbook" Dave Breaks

Keith and Ryan, THE MYATT LEGACY/"Hellraiser" BRIAN WRIGHT vs MATT PEDIN/DAVEY BLAZE/NATE COLT

Camp Crystal Lake Deathmatch Final - TABLES, LADDERS, AND CHAIRS!!

AND OF COURSE:

PPW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: "Wonderkid" JONNY STORM vs "The Mexican Sensation" EL LIGERO

Hope to see a few of you guys guys there!

Thanks

Chris

PPW

Archived