Mad Man Manson BT Aaron Odonis

Dave Breaks BT Zero Tollerance

Colt/Pedin/Blaze BT Myatt Legacy/Brian Wright

Tommy Gunn BT Kid Fite KOTDM Champion

Lucas Black/Justin Thorne BT Xavier/ Maverick

El Ligero BT Jonny Storm First PPW Champion

Great Show

Hi Guys...

Thank you all once again for making PPW's Friday 13th Spectacular a HUGE success!! Amazing crowd again, perhaps even a bigger turn out than at our debut in West Brom in March (not counted the ticket stubs yet!)...

In results from the night...

Kid Fite Dft "Adrenaline" Danny Chase - CASKET MATCH

"The Rapid Fire" Tommy Gunn Dft Lord Graham Thomas III - KISS MY FOOT MATCH (LGT III changed the stipulation from "I QUIT!" to Kiss My Foot)

"Madman" Manson Dft "The Greek God" Aaron Adonis

"Textbook" Dave Breaks Dft Zero Tolerance in a "TEXTBOOK CHALLENGE"

Nate Colt/Matt Pedin/Davey Blaze Dft The Myatt Legacy/"Hellraiser" Brian Wright

INTERVAL

"Luscious" Lucas Black/Justin Thorne Dft Steven Xavier/Scott Maverick

"The Mexican Sensation" El Ligero Dft "Wonderkid" Jonny Storm to become the 1st Ever PPW Champion!*

"The Rapid Fire" Tommy Gunn Dft Kid Fite - LAST MAN STANDING MATCH - Tommy Gunn = PPW King of the Deathmatch 2011

Once again thank you very much to all those that attended, and we look forward to seeing you next month!

*after losing out in a thrilling match with El Ligero, Jonny Storm imediately requested a rematch on June 17th for the PPW Championship. El Ligero accepted.

• Paid Members
Hi Guys...

Thank you all once again for making PPW's Friday 13th Spectacular a HUGE success!! Amazing crowd again, perhaps even a bigger turn out than at our debut in West Brom in March (not counted the ticket stubs yet!)...

In results from the night...

Kid Fite Dft "Adrenaline" Danny Chase - CASKET MATCH

"The Rapid Fire" Tommy Gunn Dft Lord Graham Thomas III - KISS MY FOOT MATCH (LGT III changed the stipulation from "I QUIT!" to Kiss My Foot)

"Madman" Manson Dft "The Greek God" Aaron Adonis

"Textbook" Dave Breaks Dft Zero Tolerance in a "TEXTBOOK CHALLENGE"

Nate Colt/Matt Pedin/Davey Blaze Dft The Myatt Legacy/"Hellraiser" Brian Wright

INTERVAL

"Luscious" Lucas Black/Justin Thorne Dft Steven Xavier/Scott Maverick

"The Mexican Sensation" El Ligero Dft "Wonderkid" Jonny Storm to become the 1st Ever PPW Champion!*

"The Rapid Fire" Tommy Gunn Dft Kid Fite - LAST MAN STANDING MATCH - Tommy Gunn = PPW King of the Deathmatch 2011

Once again thank you very much to all those that attended, and we look forward to seeing you next month!

*after losing out in a thrilling match with El Ligero, Jonny Storm imediately requested a rematch on June 17th for the PPW Championship. El Ligero accepted.

Sounds like an ace card , really wish I could have been there. Nice to see Ligs win the title , well done Kris for all your hard work !

A very enjoyable evening with Professional Wrestlers from the two best wrestling cities in the UK,Glasgow and Nottingham.Good solid compelling matches from impressive tough wrestlers.The crowd were rather slow to respond sometimes but nevertheless a good atmosphere

Archived