Fifa 10 question

Richie Freebird

I've not owned a console since the Gamecube, but i'm getting a PS3 in a couple of months. That's basically 6 years of releases I haven't played. GTA 4 and such like. Anyone recommend any other great titles? It seems crazy but you can pick GTA4 up on ebay for as little as 3 quid. I realise the game isn't hot news anymore, but it is still fucking odd.

• 2 months later...

If like me, anyone else still plays this incarnation of Fifa I have another question:

If you start off as a lower league club in England and work your way to winning back to back Prem titles and a clean sweep of domestic and European cups, why the fuck can

If like me, anyone else still plays this incarnation of Fifa I have another question:

If you start off as a lower league club in England and work your way to winning back to back Prem titles and a clean sweep of domestic and European cups, why the fuck can

Fucking stupid innit. I do have enough money for the wages, and get the players interest into the 80% + territory, but no matter how much I bid, I get laughed at. And Tyler and that bastard Andy Grey always bury my chances on commentary; even though I have it set to easy and usually win 6/7-0.

Fair enough, in the real world Liverpool

Archived