chikara dvds wanted

stingersplash

as stated above if anyone can help me with chikara dvds, particularly tournament shows, pm me or reply here.

really enjoyed the chikara stuff on the dguk dvd i got with a mag subscription last year and would like to watch more, the King of Trios events interest me a lot.

as stated above if anyone can help me with chikara dvds, particularly tournament shows, pm me or reply here.

really enjoyed the chikara stuff on the dguk dvd i got with a mag subscription last year and would like to watch more, the King of Trios events interest me a lot.

ive got a load of chikara mate and if i havent got it i can get it pm with what your after

I have to wonder what the point was of pm'ing you since you didn't have the decency to reply, even with a no thanks :rolleyes:. But hey, lesson learned for the future.

I have to wonder what the point was of pm'ing you since you didn't have the decency to reply, even with a no thanks :rolleyes: . But hey, lesson learned for the future.

i hadnt gotten round to replying as i wasnt sure what i wanted or indeed what prices others were charging. i would have replied when it made sense to, im sorry if you thought i was being rude.

Archived