WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

Also just got back from the NWA show in Fort Lauderdale which was lots of fun, but not a very good show from a match quality point of view.

Met Larry Zbyzsko, Headbangers, Stevie Richards, Wes Brisco, Gerald Brisco, Teddy Long, Jim Cornette, Roderick Strong, Kevin Kelly and Robbie E.

DGUSA tomorrow night!

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite sun blocking myself up yesterday, I've been burnt extremely bad on my shoulders. So much so it's preventing me from sleeping right now at 5:30am. Got 6 more days of beaming sun yet, I'm scared of the sun! This must be what gingers feel like.

Anywhore; done a city tour yesterday and plan to head to the merchandise fair this afternoon before Shenanigans tonight. Might head out on my tod and watch the sunrise.

Ocean Drive is stunning but I don't want to pay the food prices!

Anyone staying here too and found good cheap places to eat?

Theres a TGI Fridays down there yesterday which about 9 dollars for bacon cheeseburger n chips and it was a good meal !

Currently sitting in the holiday inn, ready to search for breakfast before switching to the hilton. Flight was good and on time yesterday despite being a hour late, miami immigrations was a nightmare, 2 hour wait. Went to axxess last night, met edge as we got a good value on a cheap vip ticket late on, beth phoenix, r-truth, aj, tony atlas and the fink, look around all the exhibits, pretty cool but too similar to last year. Was too shattered to explore last night, but have a free dayn axxess and drinks tonight, poss at nash's to look forward to.

Despite sun blocking myself up yesterday, I've been burnt extremely bad on my shoulders. So much so it's preventing me from sleeping right now at 5:30am. Got 6 more days of beaming sun yet, I'm scared of the sun! This must be what gingers feel like.

Anywhore; done a city tour yesterday and plan to head to the merchandise fair this afternoon before Shenanigans tonight. Might head out on my tod and watch the sunrise.

I'm on 22nd flloor of my hotel in down town and my sleeping is all over the place and constantly on email to work so was up and watched the sunrise over the bay. Awesome.

just arrived in Miami south beach, hot and sunny here. if anyone else is travelling alone and fancies a meet up beer, pm me. have a feeling ill be bored tomorrow.

Alryte mate, i'll be up for a pint tomorrow afternoon i'll be heading down to southbeach about 4pm tomorrow before i go to the kevin nash party at 7

I'm off to DGUSA tonight, which will be in the area (sort of) where or what time u thinking of meeting?

Also, is anyone goin to ROH in Fort Lauderedale tomorrow, I'm now lookin at doin axxess for couple of hours then taxi to ROH then back for hall of fame but just asked at reception what I'm lookin at Taxi cost wise and looking at $100 each way they say!!

Where is the wrestlemania store? Just got a tweet saying daniel bryan and Kane are appearing today. Where is that? Anyone know?

Arrived last night but still in airport hotel as got in late. Can't wait to get into the thick of things!

Where is the wrestlemania store? Just got a tweet saying daniel bryan and Kane are appearing today. Where is that? Anyone know?

Arrived last night but still in airport hotel as got in late. Can't wait to get into the thick of things!

The wrestlemaina store is at the Sun Life Stadium mate. I am sure I heard on twitter D Bryan was doing a signing there at 1pm and Kane at 4pm Miami time.

Here is some more info from wwe.com

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/28/w...rstore-in-miami

Have a great time really enjoying reading everyone's stories and so wish I would be there.

Sat down chilling on Miami beach and Mason Ryan sits down with his lush mrs. Needles to say we had a good old chat in welsh, he was genuinely pleased to see some welsh speakers about. Great man.

Everybody here is super nice, off on the Everglades tour now $45 too. Bargain. Hopefully hit Axxess tonight then for Tyson.

• Paid Members

Wrestlingmad, check out Big Pink diner for all your food needs. I've already been there three times. Just got back from the Everglades, its pretty cool, especially the Alligator show (hopefully you'll get the guy with the high pitched voice.. made the show 10 times better)

What are you guys doing for your WM ticket pickup? Im going by Brawlbus and thought I'd make it in good time, but I received an email yesterday from Sun Life Stadium recommending me to get there earlier than Sunday or very early on Sunday because of the high demand of will call collections. The place is so far away that Im thinking of risking it..

All morning and lunch time sat at The Clevelander Bar on Ocean Drive, just got a load of supplies to take back to hotel. The hotel can fuck off if they think they can tell me I'm not taking in 5 shopping bags of Cheetos crisps and monster energy drink. I've got that horrible/nice feeling of sitting in the sun drinking beer all day.

Sunstroke hear we come......................

Archived