WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Sat in terminal 5 at Heathrow ahead of the 1025 BA flight to Houston. Will be a long day with 3 hours in Texas, but we just got upgrades on the first flight. :D

Sat in terminal 5 at Heathrow ahead of the 1025 BA flight to Houston. Will be a long day with 3 hours in Texas, but we just got upgrades on the first flight. :D

This is the exact same flight ect as me. Just a day before. I wouldn't mind a upgrade to Houston either :p

I am flying out tomorrow morning. 2 connections and a night in an airport hotel when I get there before I meet up with my mate flying in from Kansas on friday. Hope everyone has a great trip. Stay safe!

Anyone here wants a meal, go to BIG PINK's http://www.mylesrestaurantgroup.com/ i ate there straight after checking in my hotel, and its amazingly cheap, got a triple burger with a bucket of fries for $10 i was stuffed.

now to explore for the first time!!! will make my fb photo album public for the following week for here then will put to friends only when i arrive home!!!

oh, and best thing, my mate who's joining me tonight, just got us some FREE VIP tickets for the miami heat game tomorrow, which is sweet!!!

anyone here checking out snow patrol and ed sherran on friday night?

oh, and best thing, my mate who's joining me tonight, just got us some FREE VIP tickets for the miami heat game tomorrow, which is sweet!!!

anyone here checking out snow patrol and ed sherran on friday night?

Where's snow patrol?

JUST RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL FROM THE SUN LIFE STADIUM REGARDING WILL CALL TICKETS

WrestleMania XXVIII WILL CALL

WrestleMania XXVIII at Sun Life Stadium is less than a week away, on Sunday, April 1, 2012. Your tickets to this spectacular event are ready for pickup.

Because of the high ticket demand for this show, we may experience extended wait times at WILL CALL the day of the event. While we are opening all ticket windows to handle the extra demand, at times, there may still be some unavoidable delays. As a result, we recommend the following guidelines:

In Store Pickup

If you chose this option when you purchased your tickets, please visit any Ticketmaster Retail Outlet to claim your tickets prior to the show.

Pick up your tickets prior to the event date

Avoid any potential delay the day of the show and pick up your tickets from the Sun Life Stadium Box Office prior to April 1.

Sun Life Stadium Box Office

WILL CALL - Gate F

Monday - Friday: 8:30am to 5:30pm

Saturday: 10:00am to 2:00pm

Pick up your tickets as early as possible the day of the event

We encourage you to arrive early the day of the event and visit WILL CALL located at Gate H (south side). WILL CALL will be open at 10am.

Our goal is to ensure that you receive your tickets in the most expedient manner possible so you may spend your time enjoying this memorable show on April 1. We look forward to your visit.

Thank you,

Sun Life Stadium Ticket Office

I'm so excited for this weekend. This is my first Wrestlemania trip and I'm very much looking forward to it. I've got a 9:50 flight to JFK tomorrow, then a 3 hour wait, then a flight to Miami. I'm attending 2 Axxess sessions and was just wondering if it's possible to get photographs with the wrestlers or is it just autographs? Hoping to get a few more autographs in my WWE encyclopedia and a couple of DVD covers signed.

I presume nobody has found the Hotel they're all staying at yet then?

Seen plenty of fans photos on Twitter, but they're very good in having them taken near nothing that gives the Hotel away.

Heard some people say Hyatt, but, I've looked at the Hyatt on the site & it looks nothing like what's pictured in people's photos (this including Titus O'Neil & Heath Slater).

I know the WrestleMania Press Confrence is from Eden Rock Hotel later & looking at the view of photos from their site does resemle some of the scenes from photos tweeted by Road Dogg, Bill Demott, Vickie Guerrero & Rosa Mendes, but that doesn't neccessarily mean anything.

• Paid Members

I don't want to come off as a stick in the mud here but if you want to meet the wrestlers, Axxess is on for four days. There really is no reason why people should feel like they can hound the talent at their hotel.

Anywho, happy times here! Ate a lot, drank a bit, tried to stay calm in the face of lots of cheap trainers and half the stock of the Affliction store that I would like to own. Spent today on the beach in a lovely, warm ocean and watching some incredibly hot women knocking about. Our concierge sorted a price match for a city and everglades tour that I'd seen on line so we've got $30 knocked off the price they were asking so that's Friday sorted. Also got free passes to 3 clubs for tonight.

Also for any of the guys staying at the Park Central, me and my pals had a good time last night on the roof terrace with a crate of beer from about midnight. Feel free to join us tonight!

In other news, I'm a horrible mix of white, red and pink right now.

IMO, Axxess is total Wank, you're jsut rushed through & it's very rare you can even get a photo, I gave up on Axxess's along time ago, waste of Money.

Hotels are a much better option for Photos, Axxess is better for Autographs.

Plus, I'm not one of these Dickish fans with my approach either, I know it's their personal time & won't bother them if they're busy, if they look like they're happy posing for fans (which they have been so far from pics I have seen), well, no harm in asking.

Just have manners, class & respect when you approach & do it at the right time obviously.

Archived