WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Just booked 2 seats. The price went up by $5 after the bus was confirmed, but still so much cheaper than any reasonable alternatives that were available.

See ya all there!!

Edit - Quick question for those who have been WM before.. how busy does the queue for the Will Call ticket collection get? I read that they open an hour before the show start, is there a chance that I'd miss the start of the show..?

Edit - Quick question for those who have been WM before.. how busy does the queue for the Will Call ticket collection get? I read that they open an hour before the show start, is there a chance that I'd miss the start of the show..?

If you pick the tickets up an hour before the show, you will no doubt miss some of the event....

But you can pick up your tickets before the day of Mania so I suggest you pick them up then

If you pick the tickets up an hour before the show, you will no doubt miss some of the event....

But you can pick up your tickets before the day of Mania so I suggest you pick them up then

I really hope your not being serious!? Especially if we are all getting off this bus at the same time and then adding to the que.

Theres no chance I can pick them up anywhen else because the venue is so far out of the way, hence the brawl bus. :angry:

Shit, your kidding me?

Ill get emailing ticketmaster now to see what the situation is. I'm not missing any of the event.

Let me know when you get a response, even if ticketmaster open prior to the event by more than an hour though isn't down to the bus not getting there till an hour before it starts?

Shit, your kidding me?

Ill get emailing ticketmaster now to see what the situation is. I'm not missing any of the event.

Let me know when you get a response, even if ticketmaster open prior to the event by more than an hour though isn't down to the bus not getting there till an hour before it starts?

It looks like a UKFF bus to me. If we notified them that we're all international customers in need of collecting tickets I'm sure when they actually confirm the bus they could leave slightly earlier?

Ok, of the 4 Manias I've been to, I've picked up tickets from Will Call several days in advance. So if you can get there before the day, this is the option I'd recommend

Now, iirc the time printed on the tickets is the time the doors open as opposed to the show starting, so I would assume that even if Will Call opens an hour before this stated time, there should be enough time to get in dependent on how many people are picking up their tickets. I would hope the large majority of people would have picked up their tickets in advance, and the venue only opens Will Call so late on the day as they know they don't have to service a huge amount of people.

Add me to the ukff bus, booked my seat last night.

I picked my ticket up at will call in Pheonix on the day, I got there a couple of hours early & the wasn't a queue. I was close to the front of the queue for getting into mania. That's the only concern I had about the bus, there's not much time so no chance of getting in early & soaking up the atmosphere, seems like it's going to be a rush. Here's hoping we don't get stuck in traffic :crazy:

Archived